Chapter 30: The End And The Beginning

It couldn't be why was she here the person who shot at me and was with the enemy was my sister or someone who looked like my sister and she was  holding a large musket and was aiming it at me with killer intent but the thing that surprised me was that she was walking again.

"Sis is that you?" I asked "yes dear brother it is me" she answered "a family reunion how sweet" Glass said laughing "cut the crap!" Naofumi yelled "yeah why is my sister here?" I demanded to know "she came to us same as how you came to this world...

"Sis is that you?" I asked "yes dear brother it is me" she answered "a family reunion how sweet" Glass said laughing "cut the crap!" Naofumi yelled "yeah why is my sister here?" I demanded to know "she came to us same as how you came to this world" Glass said. I was getting angry I charged at Glass my sister took another shot at me luckily Naofumi deflected it "listen Y/N calm down she's playing you by using your sister" Naofumi said "he's right she's using your sister against you" Nitra said I took a deep breath "your all right" I said me being calm angered Glass "the time for talk is over you all will die!" Glass yelled sending an attack at us I acted quickly and equiped the infinite gauntlet and turned the attack into mist "you have it" Glass said deadpanned "yeah so what" I said Therese got up and casted a spell Glass reacted and also casted one and they both combined I didn't even flinch I grabbed the attack and turned it into a ball "got to do better than that" I said Yumi stepped forward to face me "you don't have to do this" I told her "sorry brother but it needs to be done" she said "fine then Naofumi you take care of Glass I'll handle my sister" I told Naofumi "you sure Y/N?" Nitra asked "yeah Abru" Luna said "we here for you love" Kina said  "I won't kill her but  it needs to get done" I said. I lifted the gauntlet up and sent Naofumi and Glass somewhere they wouldn't be bothered then I teleported Yumi and I somewhere.

Small Time Skip

Before our battle I had some questions that needed to be answered and things that I need to get off of my chest. "Yumi were you really summoned to their world?" I asked "sadly yes I was I was summoned weeks after you disappeared" Yumi answered "I'm the gunman hero, kind of ironic as I was put in a wheelchair because of a bullet" she added "how are you able to walk?" I asked next "simple their world's magic repaired my spine and nerves by melding the bullet with my spine, but if we fail, if I fail the bullet will be restored and all the damage would be restored and be greater then before" Yumi answered "I'm sorry for leaving you I never meant..." I started to say "forget it, we may be siblings and that will never change but now we are enemies" Yumi said "now we must fight" Yumi said readying her gun I looked down in defeat I had no choice I readied my staff for a fight I would lose. I charged at Yumi with tears in my eyes Yumi began firing her rifle at me rapidly I dodged all the bullets I fired an acid blob at her destroying more bullets I equiped my turtle guardian staff and began controlling the waters around us and began sending pillars of water at Yumi I managed to get her caught in one then I froze her body in it leaving her head free. I walked over to her "I don't want to hurt you Yumi I love you" I pled "I love you too but in order for me to go home and walk again you must lose" Yumi said I was close to her now "you don't have to fight"  I said Yumi looked at me and said nothing soon the ice began to glow then it shattered I jumped back but was hit by the ice fragments Yumi stood there with a different gun it looked like a blunderbuss.