Chapter 15: Unbreakable

It was the day that the the second wave would come and the heros would have to fight and stop it. I was no longer alone I had to people to fight with me I was no longer a solo player I think since coming to this world I opened up a bit but there were still those who I didn't trust. Luna had fought monsters before as had Nitra but this was different it was a wave if we killed a monster another would take it's place and it wouldn't stop until the boss monster was slayed. An important thing I explained to the girls was that we'd be teleported to the area where all the fighting was going to take place so they needed to stay by my side at all times untill the wave was over I didn't want to lose any of them. We gathered supplies as time ticked down I made protective charms that would help them when I couldn't. Time continued to wind down "okay girls listen up, I don't know what's going to happen out there but we need to be a team so no arguing with you two I don't want to lose anyone" I told the girls "yes Y/N I understand I will work together with Luna even if our interests are the same" Nitra said "yes Abru I will work with the elf so we can stop the wave" Luna with that I put my hand out in a fist the girls were confused "do the same" I said they then did the same "we fight as a team okay" I said "right!" they both said with that we soon started to glow then we began to teleport to wherever the fight was I took a deep breath "soon sis" I whispered.

Time Skip

I opened my eyes and noticed that we had been teleported to a field I looked around and saw no villages. Monster started coming at us from all over they were undead monsters so the girls and I used fire attacks to stop them I made a few fire golems to assist us. We managed to kill plenty of monsters we also saved some civilians who had gotten lost I helped them get to the city by sending them through a portal. Things weren't getting any better I  wondered what was taking those three idiots so long to stop the boss monster. My question was answered when I saw a giant ship floating in the air I saw arrows being fired at it I told the girls to follow me. We found Itsuki taking shots at the ship "what are you doing?" I asked "Y/N it's you" he said "what's going on why haven't you taken out the boss?" I asked "we have to shoot the figurehead to awaken the soul eater" Itsuki said. Those idiots needed help and we were the only ones there my guess was that Naofumi was helping Riyute village. "Girls where going up there" I said they nodded I summoned the griffon and we flew up there to the ship. Ren was fighting the skeleton captain I noticed each time it died it instantly revived then I saw Motoyasu fighting a kraken he was struggling against the tentacles. They noticed us in the air "great Y/N is here" Motoyasu said sarcastically "do you want me to leave?" I asked "what no, if you stay I can show dear Luna and miss Nitra that I'm the only guy they need" Motoyasu said I sighed "idiot" I said. "What's the plan Abru?" Luna asked "okay, you and I will focus on finding the soul eater while Nitra provides cover for everyone help Ren as needed Nitra" I said "alright" Nitra said "hey what about us?" Motoyasu whined "grow up" Nitra said jumping to the crows nest. I readied my staff and Luna got out her daggers we ran around destroying skeletons I used light spells to kill them and Luna kept using wind and fire slashes.

Time Skip

After an hour or so Naofumi and his team ended up joining us on the ship and started to help us. Naofumi scolded Ren and Motoyasu for fighting amongst themselves instead of finding the boss he would block both monster attacks at the same time "show off" was what I said when he did that. Now with Naofumi and his party we stood somewhat of a chance he kept looking at the captain and his shadow I did the same then I saw it move then it hit me "Raphtalia use light magic on the skeleton captain's shadow" Naofumi told Raphtalia "Nitra fire a light arrow at the shadow too" I told Nitra. With both light attacks the soul eater appeared from the shadow of the captain we now had to fight it so I decided to equip my new staff I got from the turtle guardian.