Sudden meeting

“ mujhe kaise pata hoga?” she replied blankly. “ Yaar isse kaise pata ki main sab janti ho. Iske bare main isse kisine baataya hai Kya!”(Ecche's pov)
“Nahi mujhe laga . Aise hi .” He chuckled.
“ Ooh! Ok bye.” Saying so Ecche left the place quickly.
.
*24th April , 1:30am
PRISHA were sleeping and Ecche were checking some test report of her patient's. She was observing it with a lot of attention. After all he is her first patient.Her  Professor has handed her this case with a lot of expectations. So she has to do it whole heartedly. And she was doing it. A notification came “Raj_D” wants to follow you in her Instagram account. Ecche went to his profile bit it was a private account too . Whatever after thinking for a while she accepted the requests. After almost 5 minutes a DM's came.  “Hello”
“Hi” she replied.
“what r u doing?”
“who are you?”
“u know me!”
“Sorry I can't recognise you. Will you plz tell me your name?”
“ Aab jab baat kar raha hoo nam to bataungi hi. Thoda sa sabar rakho!”
“ Now I don't think that I know you”
“I'm telling you na you know me!” Ecche went to his profile and requests to follow him.But he didn't accept the follow requests.
“ Who the hell r you? You're not telling your name also!”  “ Do you have any clock in your house? Have you seen the time? Itni raat ko majak soochta  hai?” she again texted .
“yeah I've” he replied. Ecche again went to his profile and this time he has accepted the requests. Her hands were shivering. Her eyes became wide. “ what the hell I'm seeing!” She muttered. It was Darshan's private account  . She was totally dumb at that time. She instantly replied “sorry.”
“For what?”
“For being rude.”
“are you sleeping?”
“No actually I was checking some test report.”
“Are you a doctor?”
“Yeah just completed my study.”
“ Oh wow! Ok good night💜💜” “ good night.”