Birthday celebration

11:50 pm.
*knock*knock*
Ecche opened the door and found Prisha there.
“VBS!”
“Ha what has happened? Come inside.”
“Please come with me na! Please come.”
“where and why?”
“In my room. There is something. Please come with me.” PRISHA started pleading.
“Ok I'm coming!”
.
Ecche went with her and turn on the lights. She looked here and there and found nothing.
“Where? Here is nothing.”
“No I've seen something. Look there.” Ecche looked at every corner and found nothing.
“I've told you na here is nothing.”
“But...but I felt!”
“Oh ! Wow! What you felt?”
“Oh actually..”
“Stop stammering! And come to my room! Let's sleep with me” . They locked her room and went to Ecche's room. The room was quite dark. Ecche was about to turn on the shades but PRISHA stopped her.
“There are somebody in the balcony.” Ecche told and started walking. She went there and “HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MISS ICE CREAM! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!”  the trio sing together. She was in a shock. Is she dreaming? She was thinking all of this when cake fell on her face and dragged her to the reality!  A little drop of water dropped secretly from her eyes.
“Thanks a lot guys....thanks...” She gave everybody  a side hug.
“But you've spoiled my Birthday cake? What will I cut now?” She made a pucker face.  PRISHA turn left, Kritesh turn right and “Presenting miss. Ice-cream’s birthday cake!” Darshan told dramatically.
“When will you stop calling me miss ice-cream ?”
“Never.” Darshan chuckled. They cut the cake , ate it and everybody give her gift except Darshan.
“Darshan, tuu iske liye gift nahi laya?” PRISHA asked.
“Nahi.” Darshan replied.
“I don't need any gift. Just always stay with me like this.” Ecche told.
“No.” Darshan replied.
“Bhai tuu bol Kya raha hai? Itna puzzle maat kar.” Kritesh snapped.
“Sunn. Tujhe main gift pe guitar bajana sikhaungi.” Darshan told.
“Why guitar?” Kritesh asked.
“Ask her. Aaj ye mera guitar ka string ko todd dala.” Darshan told and Ecche felt a lil bit shame.
“Ooohhhh! So now you want to save your guitar.” Prisha chuckled.
“Aur nahi to Kya? Mere girlfriend ko bachana hai na.” Darshan smirked.