sorry

Ecche and PRISHA went to the beach. They were walking along with the sea shore holding each other's hand.
“Wait a minute. I'm coming!” saying so PRISHA disappeared.
“What is wrong with this girl?” Ecche said in irritation. She started walking alone. At a little distance something was written in the sand.she was starring  in it. “Sorry” was written there. In the mean time she heard something. A male voice. So familiar. She knows it very well. It's her favourite voice to hear. This voice makes her feel relax just in the same way as the sound of ocean to a city dwellers in the silent night. It can calmed  all the chaos inside her. She cànt ignore it. She never can.
“Yaara Teri yaari umar sari saath hai” first line finished and Darshan came in front of her. “Bin kahe sab sunleta hai mera Yaar! Dard se khusiyaan chun leta hai mera Yaar! Duniya se wo lar jata hai mere liye!” Darshan paused.
“lekin tujse haar jata hai Tera Yaar!” Ecche completed. Tears were rolling down from her cheek. Darshan cupped her cheek with her palm and wiped out those tears. Darshan hugged her. She hugged  him back.
“ Sorry Yaar! I won't touch them. I swear on you.” Darshan chuckled. 
“Maar jayega tuu.” Kritesh snapped.
“Chal jhuta” Ecche gave a kick on his leg. They started laughing.
“Ok on this occasion Darshan Hume shopping karwayega.” PRISHA declared.
“Nahi main nahi... Mujhe bankrupt nahi hoona” Darshan told .
“Tujhe shopping karwana hi hooga warna  VBS tujhe  maf nahi karega.” PRISHA declared.  Darshan looked at Ecche and she nodded her head in agreement.
“ Ok. Chal karwati ho main shopping! Par please mere pocket ka dhyaan rakhna! Main Ambani nahi hoo.” Darshan told and everybody busted out.
They went for shopping.
“Chal Ice cream khate hai!” Ecche said in excitement.
“abbe rook! Hum coffee piyenge. And...And you can't say no to coffee! Remember?” Darshan snapped.
“Hmm yaad hai mujhe chalo.” Ecche shouted. Prisha and kritesh laughed at their silly fight. They did a lot of shopping! They almost took whole shopping mall with them! After shopping they came out from the shopping mall and Darshan's phone bipped.  Darshan saw “Naushad Bhai! Kritesh tuu car nikal.” He threw the keys towards Kritesh.  Prisha went with kritesh and Ecche stood with Darshan. Not exatcly with him. A lil bit distant from him.Darshan was busy with his phone suddenly his fans came. They were running and somehow  pushed Ecche! “sorry sorry.” she said without any guilt feeling and again ran towards Darshan. “His fans!” Ecche murmured . Ecche's purse fell on the ground. She bent to took her purse.  Darshan saw her and signed her is she okay or not. She replied that she is alright. She pepped into her purse and saw something was missing. She started searching it. She even didn't realise when she came on the road. One of the busiest road of the city! She crossed the pavement and found it. As soon as she saw it she took it. She stand up looked in front and a car was about to hit her! She closed her  eyes in fear.
After sometime, she opened her eyes. “Areeee, I'm alive.” She told with a bright smile. She looked up and found herself in Darshan's arm. Darshan was holding her very tightly. After sometime Darshan looked at her. He was clenching his teeth. His eyes has turned red. His anger was clearly visible. “What the hell you were doing? Can't you hear anything? I was shouting. Have you lost your listening power?” Darshan paused. Ecche looked at him with a guilt feeling.
“The car was about to hit you... I .. I was so scared! I thought this time..this time  I lost you.” Darshan completed.
“Sorry.”
“Keep your sorry in your purse. What the hell you were doing?”
“I was searching.”
“What?” Darshan asked in confusion. Ecche looked at her fist. Darshan snatched from her fist. He was shocked.(see that precious thing. I've given that picture) It was a batch with Darshan's picture.
“Pri.. see your friend. She is a dumbo.” Darshan said with a chuckle. “I'm in front of your eyes I'm with you and you're running for it? What if the car will hit you?”
“Don't say like this Darsh. Something cannot be measured.”
“You know Darshan. You'll not find it anywhere. Extremely Exclusive !” PRISHA winked.
“ Maybe little but very special. It's her constant companion. She is carrying it since 2014. Tum nahi samjhoge.” PRISHA added.
“Tum log bhi na!” Darshan smiled.
“Abb toh Ecche susth and tandurust hai! Bhai log chalo mere pet pe dinosaurs ne race start kardiya hai.” Kritesh told showing his belly.
“Chal foodie.” PRISHA smirked.