she left

“kya samjhau? Jisne mujhe kabhi uss najar se dekha hi nahi usko kya bolu? Kaise bolu? Pyaar ko piche chodh sakti hu par self respect nahi. Aur rahi baat iss triangle shaped pump machine ki to time hai na. Time will heal every wound. Just aap aapka, bakbak ka aur prisha k dhyaan rakhna. Al-vida.” *flash back ends*

“where?”
“she left for Delhi.”
“what? When? How? Why?”
“she got better job offer there. So she went.”
“she didn't even bother to say me something.”
“didn't she said she has something to tell you. You and Darhsan. But you guys were busy. Busy with each other. What will she do?”
“let it be. Why you're alone? Where is your would be? Where is that idiot?”
“he left.”
“Why?” Pri describes him whole incident what happened sometimes ago.
“He doesn't love you. It's just his infatuation. And in this process he lost the one he actually loved.”
“Where are you Darshan? Just come here now. Whatever has happened you're responsible for it. She left me for you. You're responsible for it.” And I break down.
“hey pri. Wait. What has happened? Tell me.” I was crying continuously.
“ok. Ok. Don't cry. I'm coming.”
Darshan came there. Prisha was crying.
“hua kya hai?” Prisha looked at him. Her eyes were red, puffed. She was mad at Darshan. Bcoz whatever has happened somewhere Darshan is responsible for that. Maybe, maybe not. Hardik described everything. Darshan was clueless. He called Ecche’s no. And heard her ringtone. When he looked back he found pri is holding her phone.
“she has left it here-" Darshan said.
“so that none of us can contact her.” Pri compete.
“I'm saying you Darshan. Agar usse kuch hojayegi tab I'll never forgive you. Whatever has happened you're responsible for it.” Hardik glared.
“when she left?”
“approx half an hour ago.”
“then she hasn't reached to airport now.” Darshan grab his car keys “abb khare khare mere muu q dekh rahe ho? I know I'm handsome.” Pri threw a notebook and he somehow managed to escape. “oh, I was kidding.” Hardik glared him.
“If you guys are over can we leave? I know whatever has happened I'm responsible for it. And I'll make everything right.”
“then you've no idea who Ecche is. When she left something she will never look back. She has left you here. Darshan. You've no freaking idea whom you've lost. You've no idea.” Pri shouted but end up crying. Hardik was consoling prisha.
“she hasn't left me. She can't. Dekhlena when I'll say her to come she won't refuse me. She will come with me.” “Now let's go.”
           **********
(Ecche s side)
She was in taxi. Looking outside through the closed glass. Maybe pri and darshan is now together. Sayed unn dono ko mere baat yaad hi nahi aaya. Eksaath bohot khush hai dono. May God bless them. I put that badge from my purse and looked at it.
“I'm leaving you behind..here..but your memories ... I can't leave them. So I'm taking them with me.  Main tumhara kahani ka ek hissa thi jo ajj khatam hogaya.”

Darshan, hardik and prisha was in car. Darshan was driving the car. Hardik sat with darshan and prisha in back seat. Darshan was driving recklessly.
‘Darshan. Mujhe chalane de.’
‘nahi. Waha pe hi chup  chap beith.’
And they got struck in traffic jam.
“Dang.” Darshan banged his hand with the steering. 15 min passed but the traffic didn't even move for 1 inch.
“Main samne Jake dekhti hu.” Hardik went and after sometime he came.
“sayed samne koyi major accident Hua hai. Road fully blocked hai. U-turn le lete hai.”
“aaja.” They took another way and reach airport. But they were late.
“abb?” Prisha asked.
“next flight k ticket book kar lete hai.” And they booked next flight which was in 5 am in the morning. So they decided to stay there, in airport.
Around 2 am.
“Let’s go and have coffee.”
“ok. Let's go. Waise bhi kuch khana nahi khaya.” They went to the canteen. Darshan ordered 3 black coffee and 3 sandwiches. They sat in one corner. They were silent. It was an awkward silence between them. Darshan took his sandwich and give a large bite. And they heard some noise. They couldn't understand. When they turn and saw breaking news.
“Flight-ah001 coming from Mumbai to Delhi crashes. All passengers feared to be dead.” And Prisha faint there.
Hardik took care of prisha and Darshan called every where. But couldn't find out where Ecche was. No body couldn't say. They came back to home.
“she can't die yaar. She can't.” Darshan said and prisha give him a tight slap.
“whatever has happened you're responsible for it. Yes you are. For you I lost her.”
“I've said na if something will happen to her I won't forgive you.”
“For what you think you love me?”
“How many times I've stopped but you never pay heed. For you we lost her.”
“Now what will I say aunty-uncle. How will I console them.” Prisha broke down.
“just leave from here Darshan. Just leave. And don't you dare to show me your face.  I should have done it before. Then I don't have to see this today.”