Returning home

In flight:
Ecche and PRISHA has sat together. Darshan and Kritesh were just behind of them. “NND, look at the boy.”
“who?”
“that red T-shirt. He is too handsome. Sooo hottt yaar!”
“Haa Yaar! Sacch main. PRISHA exclaimed.
“KAASH woh mere saath baitha hoota!” Ecche exhaled.
“oye chup! Kidnapper hai who! Kidnap kar legi!” Darshan snapped.
“kidnap toh kar hi liya hai! Mera dil.” Ecche exclaimed.
“Tujhe kaise pata ki woh kidnapper hai? Tujhe kabhi kidnap Kiya tha?” PRISHA snapped
“O le le! Pri ko bura laga!” Darshan and kritesh started laughing.
“Don't you dare to look at him.”  Darshan told
“WHY? Why would I listen?”
“because I've said.”
“sir- mam! Is here any problem?” one of the flight crew asked.
“No no. No problem.” Kritesh told.
“Ok. Please kindly maintain the silence!” saying so she went.
*
*
“NND, take my bag into car. I'm coming.” Saying so she hurriedly went to follow that boy. She was walking towards him suddenly she felt  pull. Darshan dragged her to car and left.
“Teri problem Kya hai?” Darshan asked in irritation.
“mera problem? Tera problem Kya hai? Tuu hi toh  mujhe kuch karne nahi deta!”
“Main tujhe kaha rokta hoo?”.
“Oh wow! So you never stooped me?
“No. I've just stopped you today.”
“only today? What was then in the resort?”
“what? What he had done?” PRISHA asked.
“so you don’t know! Ok listen. When you guys went to the bar. I called in the reception to order ice-cream. And guess what! He has already told them not to give me ice CREAM.”
“so that's why you went to reception that day?” Kritesh asked. Darshan nodded in a Yes.
“I'll always stop you when you'll be fault.”
You always fight with me. Dekh lena! Tere birthday pe main bhi tere saath baat nahi karungi.
“Then I'll be the happiest. At least I'll feel relaxed! Thanks for that advanced gift.” Darshan chuckled.
“yeah yeah! I'll see also.”
“stop Yaar! Otherwise we'll meet with an accident.”
*****

11th June:
Ecche's phone bipped. She took the phone and “BAAKBAAK” flashed in her display. She received the call.
“Ha bol!”
“are you free now?”
“No actually not now! Today is the last class! But I'll be free in the evening. Why?”
“ok then come to my house in evening.”
“ok but Why?”
“like wow! No I'll need a reason to call you in my house. Seriously?”
“No not like that. I just ask.”
“ don’t be late.” He said teasingly.
.
DARSHAN'S HOUSE : *knock*knock *
Darshan opens the door and found Ecche there. “Oye miss ice CREAM, why are you so early? I mean Abhi tak toh koyi bhi nahi aya hai.” Darshan smirked.
Ecche pushed him aside and entered. Everybody was watching movie. They turn their head in her direction and passed a “You're late” wala look.
“Oh I think I'm actually late.”
“Thanks to God! At least you’ve think something after so long.” Darshan chuckled and everybody burst out.
“Ha ha laugh na laugh! Majak udalo Mera! Ek main hu  jo serf tum logo k liye hospital se sidha yaha aya hu aur dekho tum log.” She made a puppy face.
“Accha baata tuu late kiyo huyi?” Darshan   asked.
“Just as like you don’t find correct Wi-Fi password before your live chats I don't find any cab when I need them most.
“Screw you” Darshan said and sat in the binbag. “I think miss icecram is in FIGHT MOOD today.” Darshan added.
“For how many times I've to say you don’t call me ice CREAM?”
“You know I'm not an obedient boy!” he said playfully. Ecche took a cushion and hit him. “You'll never understand! When you call my name I fall in love with it. But then.. when you call me ICE CREAM deep down I fall for it even more harder.” (pov. Ends)
After having their dinner Ecche headed towards PRISHA who was completely busy with Darshan  They were talking and laughing hard.
Pri: “Yes. But I'm sure only you can handle her.”
Darshan: “Yes. I'm the one who is handling her since April. Give me an answer.”
Pri: “ ask.”
Darshan ; “Tuu uske saath rehta kaise hai? Matlab sometimes she is completely mad! Sometimes she acts like a child and...and she is obsessed with Ice cream. U know sometimes I feel that if anybody came to her and said I'll give you a lot of Ice cream but condition is I'll kidnap you she'll agree.” He said in one breath and started giggling.
Prisha's pov: “when he talked about Her he lost within himself.When he started talking about Her he can talk for the whole day. His eyes started glowing. He knows VBS better than me . And whenever I say this to VBS told that these are pure bull shit. He didn't has any feeling for her. But I'm sure he loves her.” (pov. Ends)
Ecche: “If you're done with this then can we go home?” she came from behind and said.
“You can stay.” Darshan added. 
“No we won't. NND ARE YOU GOING TO STAY HERE?”
“No I won't . Let’s go.”
“I’ll drop you. Wait.”
“No we can manage.” Pri told.
“It’s already 11:30. Don’t be so lame. You won’t find any cab. I'll drop you.”