Darshan's confession

(Ecche)
I cut call and found sir was standing just behind me.
“are you free now? I need to talk with you. Come and meet me in my cabin.”
“ok sir.”
                ****
Starbucks
5:15pm.
Ecche came and found Darshan was sitting in a corner and she went there.
“vas happening?”
“something is cooking.”
“I can smell it.”
“Will you be happy with it?”
“Untill you're fine I'm ok. I won't have any problem with anything, with anyone.”
“areeee yaar. Tuu aise baat karti hai ki jaise tuu meri girl friend hai.” Ecche smiles feebly.
“Now tell me why you've call me here? I've also have something to tell you. And please order something. I'm hungry man.”
“ok ok.” Darshan called the waiter
“one grilled chicken and cauliflower tabbouleh and"
“oh mr. Wait. Ye salad kiske liye? Main diet nahi karti hu . Ok.”
“to phir kya order karu? You ate sub sandwich in breakfast, you skipped your lunch and what you expect me to order for you? Biriyani?”
“please let's not fight here. Excuse me, 1 honey Bbq sriracha chicken and 2 starbucks reserve dark chocolate mocha please.”
“how did you know I was about to order mocha today?” Darshan exclaimed.
“I know when you think, what you think.”
“ ok say what I'm thinking now.”
“you're thinking to confess something. Go ahead . I'm listening.” My eyes were wet already. I know very well what he wanted to say.
“actually... actually...”
“just spilt it out. I'm listening.”
“actually I love Prisha. And I really love her. I know she is your best friend and you might be thinking I can't keep her happy. But I promise I will. I'll try to give every single moments which will make her happy.” Darshan said in one breath.
“Shhhhh... why would I think it? She is my best friend you're my best friend also. I know both of you.  And I know you'll keep her happy.” I assured him. He smiled.  My whole world was spinning around me.As if someone was snatching my heart from my rib cage. with whom I've seen my future he is telling me he wants to see his future with anyone else. He knows I love him. But the problem is he thinks this love is nothing but our friendship.
“thanks yaar. I was so worried.  Like you guys are over protective for each other.”
“tuu bhi na.” I smiled.
“Accha sun. Kal Monday hai.  Pri ghar pe jaldhi aayegi. So I'm thinking”
“you're thinking?”
“I'm thinking to propose her tomorrow.” And finally he said it. I knew it before. But this time it's hurting more because now he is in his sense. He is not drunk. “what if he is doing prank?” My heart was continuously shouting .” My  brain “ Don't build any castle in the air again.”  was saying.
“ to let's go and buy a ring for Prisha. Actually, I don't know her choices..so..”
“ok. We'll go. Don't be stressed.” And I left to buy the engagement ring for my best friend’s fiance. Not fiance.. he is going to propose her tomorrow. My whole world was falling apart. All I could do is watching silently.
(In car)
“What has happened to you?” Darshan asked
“what?”
“ You didn't eat properly. Pri was saying YOU'RE not taking your meal , you're doing extra working hours when Its absolutely not needed.”
“Everything happens in life for a reason. Now maybe you can't see it. But someday you'll see it.”
“ok.” Darshan huffed.
“Accha Darshan.  You told me that you don’t know Pri’s choice.  Whom choice you know?”
“You. I know everything about you.”
“very funny.” Every time he says something like this my heart sank. My heart wants to believe that he loves me the way I love him. Still now I'm building castle in air.
*In jewellery shop*
I'm seeing every ring before go for one. After All, Darshan is going to give it my Nnd.so I've to cross check. And Darshan was also busy to find a perfect ring to give his future life partner .
“Ice” he was about to shout when I rolled my eyes . “sorry sorry  Ecche, come here please.”
I went there and he showed me a platinum ring.  It is very simple. But the ring was special. The only design that ring has a heart shaped jewel in the middle and it was blue in colour. “Blue heart” I mumble. Yaadein, kand, dukh, kitne kuch Jude hai iss blue heart se. I wish main tujhe keh pati ya mere aankahe sab baatein tuu sun pata. Tuu q nahi sun pata   wo saari baatein jo main humesha se hi kehna chati hu par keh nahi pati? Q? Tum to kehte ho na ki main wo sare baatein samjh jati hu. Ha tera aankho se mujhe saaf saaf pata chalta hai ki tuu kya chupa raha hai. Jaise koyi baccha bolte hai wo udhar hain main nahi bataungi. Waise tere aankhein shikayat karta hai jab bhi main waha dekhti hu. I was lost in my own thoughts when his words back me to the reality but again pushed me to believe in fantasy again.
“this ring will suit you so much. Please pack it.”
“What the hell you're doing? We are here for something else.”
“wo to tuu karlegi.  Mujhe tension lene k jarorat nahi hai.”
“Be serious sometimes I guess.”  We bought a beautiful ring for Prisha. We've no idea what will be prisha's answer.  But I'm damn sure it'll be a yes. And why it will be a no? There is no reason.
Darshan dropped me in my house. I was going upstairs when I remember I didn't said him what I supposed to say.
“Darshan.”
“Hmm”
“wo actually I need to say something.” And my phone rang.  It's from my professor. 
“go and take the call. We'll talk about yesterday.”
“But..”
“Your professor will be mad at you. Pick his call. And I'm so tired.  I can't wait more.”
“Accha thik hai bye.” And we left.