Ritu di's entry😆😆

Darshan was passing by and suddenly his eyes fell on Ecche's room. He went there and saw Ecche was packing her luggage.
“Where are you going?”
“ghar jaa rahi hoon ”
“But why?”
“what why? Main kya humesha aise tumhaare ghar pe rahungi?” Ecche ignored him.
“Haan tum hamesha aise hi mere ghar pe rahogi. Chal ab yeh sab wapas  cupboard main rakh do .” Darshan said while snatching those dresses.
“aree! Mere dress wapas do.”
“maine kahaan nah ki tum ab kahin nahin jaaogi.”
“actually woh meri ek cousin hai joh Delhi se  hai. She is coming. So...”
“Who is coming?”
“Ritu di.”
“Accha woh ritu di jo tujhe pagal bulati hai.” He said while suppressing his laugh and continued ignoring Ecche's glare.
“Accha wohi ritu di aa rahi hai nah jo bolti hai ki tum asylum se bhaag ke aayi ho.”
Ecche rolled her eyes while darshan continue teasing her
“Wohi ritu di joh..”
Darshan got interrupted by an irritated Ecche
“Haan wohi ritu di Joh yeh bhi bolti hai ki mujhe doctor ne bhaga Diya hai. Abb yaad aya yaa phir uski aur baatein yaad dilaun?” Ecche cut him.
“Areee gussa kyun ho rahi hai ?”
“Nahi. Main kyun gussa hongi? Gussa hone jaisa kuch kam Kiya hai kya tune?”
*Darshan smirked * “Accha ab chal. I’ll  drop you. And we’ll have ice cream on the way.”
“No. You won’t have ice cream. You’ve concert in next 5 days.”
“kisiko meri fikar ho rahi hai.”
“Abbey. Chal nikal.”
“kaha se?”
“Fursaat se nikal pehle.”
“screw you.” Darshan threw a cushion. But Ecche caught it.
(Ecche smirked)
*
*
*
In Ecche's apartment:
“areee rituuuuuuuu diiiiiii. Welcome to my house.”
“TERE ye pagalpan Abhi tak nahi gaya?” they hug each other.
“Maine to abhi tak kuch shuru hi nahi kiya.” 😁😁
“Plz Shuru bhi mat karna. Main pagal ho jaungi bilkul teri tarah.”
“Aap mujh se bhi  zyaada pagal ho. Aap chahe  Admit karo ya na karo.”
.
.
“ aapka meeting kab hai ?” Ecche asked while giving her coffee mug.
“In next 2 days.”
“aap itni jaldi mat jao. Plzzz"
“arree pehle dekh loon ki meeting successful hota hai ya nahi.”
“aap tension mat lena. Sab accha hoga.”
“wo toh hain hi. Tuu bata.”
“kya baatau?”
“Tere aur Darshan ke baare mein.”
“uss mein batane wali baat hai bhi kya?”
“kuch nahi hai?”
“nahi. Hum bohot acche dost hai. Ek dusre ko pareshan kiye bina nahi reh sakte hai. That's it.”
“Dost hai wo to thik hai. Par mujhe to laga tha ki iss bar tum dono ke love story sunn ne ko milega.”
“dekha na maine kahaan tha ki aap merese bhi zyaada pagal ho. Prove hogaya.”
“baat ko ghumao mat.”
“main kahaan ghuma rahi hu. Jo sach..”
“Darshan se tumne kahaan ki  tum uss se pyaar karti ho....”
“Nahin aur Kabhi kahungi bhi nahin."
“kyun?”
“ I always wanted to be his friend. It's true that I love him. Agar main usse ye baat bol doon tab woh  mujhse aur bhi durr chala jayega. And I can't afford to lose him.”
“tell me something.”
“what?”
“When you used to be his fan then you used to droll over him. Don't you feel the same? And how you managed to keep calm. Like I've never seen you that calm when you talk about him. So what happened in those months? Fangirling  khatam?”
“ Once a darshaners always a darshaners. I think I'll never be able to get over him. Like the way he talks, he smiles, when he smiles his eyes shrinks , when he smiles his lips curved, his messy hairs, his deep down husky voice, when sometimes I call him and he talks in half sleep, the way he talks that time.... You know what it's harder to keep myself calm  sometimes. When I was his fangirl ...no I mean when I was not around him.. he didn't know me... I feel it was more easier than now. Like I used to message him, would nag his team member and used to make memes and all. That time I was able to express my feelings. But now.... now I can't do this. You know?”
“hmm. I see.” There was an silence between us.
“where is Prisha, btw?” (Btw means By the way)
“she is out of town for some meeting and all.”
“when she will return?”
“after 2 days.”
“It means I can't meet with her this time.”
“that's why I'm saying to stay for some days more.”
“You know nah, not possible. Next time for sure.”  Ecche was looking at her phone and was sheepishly smiling.
“kya hua ?
“ kuch nahi.” She finished and found her phone was no longer in her hand. It was already in Ritu di's hand. Ya ya she snatched it. It was some text from Darshan. Like :
kkrh?
Mujhe to bhul hi gayi hai! Ghar jake call kyun nahi kiya?
I won't talk with you.
And after 5 min there he wrote something really funny. How he made fun of hardik. He described the whole situation. And she burst out laughing.
“He is soo innocent. Cute. The way he cared for you. Ahem ” She said and left.
.
.
Next day:
(ECCHE)
I was getting ready as I had to leave for some work. I was applying kohl. And I think I was looking pretty good in this pink crop tops and jeans.
“someone is looking pretty.” Ritu di commented.
“Not more than you.”  She came and hugged me
“ why your eyes are watery?”
“no it's nothing. Maybe it's due to the kohl, you know?”
“You know what! When a women look good? When she is getting ready for the person she  loves. And she looks 10 times more beautiful..”
“when she realize that that person will never be her.” I completed.