Phone call

I came upstairs and found Hardik  here. It seems Pri and hardik was having a very good time.
“wassup! Where were you? I called you for zillionth time.”
“O actually I was with Darshan. And mere phone silent tha. Sorry”
“aree nahi nahi. Darshan k saath rahegi tab phone pe kaise dhyaan jayegi?” she started teasing.
“not now please. I'm tired of these. Now stop it.” I said being irritated.
“ok. Ok. You guys sit. I'm going to make coffee.”
“Pri  I need to say something.”
“sit here. I'm coming. After this I'll listen.”
“ok.” I went to my room freshen up myself and sit with hardik.
“so how's life going?” Hardik asked.
“Better.”
“really?”
“yup”
“I called you sister, right? And you can share anything with me.”
“I know that.” I hold his hand and assured him.
“then just spilt it out.  I'm here to listen everything.”
“nothing has happened. You're worrying for no reason.”
“sacchi?”
“ha 100 percent.”
“tell me one thing.”
“why you've reacted after hearing pri ? Why you're no more active on social media? Darshan was telling You don't call him like you used to do. If he calls you don't receive call easily. And you even don't go to his house nowadays. What has happened ecche?”
“Actually I'm under pressure.  Hospital pe bohot pressure hai isilye. Nothing more.”
“you know  even if you're lying your eyes can't. You can share anything with me. Everything.”  In the meantime pri has come with coffee. I hope he doesn't  say anything I’m front of pri. And Thank God he didn’t. We were having coffee when pri's phone rang. It was darshan's call. I told him that I need to say something important. He said he is tired. 🙂🙂.
“Excuse me, guys.” Pri said and left. 
“Tell me.” This time Hardik’s voice changed. It was one kind of order. It was like “abb bolna hi padega.”

.
“Why?”
“Because I love him dude. I'm freaking  in love with him.”
“so?”
“so? Yup. He likes me.” Tears were rolling down from my cheeks. I wanted to stop them. I didn't want to show my weak sides to anyone. But I'm unable to stop the flow of my eyes. “Btw I need to take some rest. You sit here. I'm going to my room”
“why you're breaking yourself? Don't do this.”
After listening him I turned around
“kuch tute huye cheez bhi bohot khubsurat Hote hai. Qki Kuch cheezein khoobsurati se tootti hai.” I was feeling my eyes were burning. I can't hold my tears back. I instantly went to my room and went to washroom. I locked the door and sat there. I hugged my knees and buried my face there in between of my knees. I sat there motionlessly. I've no idea for how long I've sat there. I stood and sprinkle some water on my face. I need to inform Darshan at least before tomorrow. I took my phone and call him. After 5th ring he picked up the call.
“hello” I said. I heard the sound of something breaking. “He..” no response.
Darshan's side:
Hardik came from no where and broke a vase.
“you're fine na?”
“yes. I'm absolutely fine. Tell me why you're doing this? Why?”
“What I've done now?”
“wow! As if you don't know anything?”
“what will I know? Kis bare mein baat kar rahe ho tum?”
“tell me one thing. You love prisha. Then why you're involving Ecche here? Why?”
“because she is one of my best friends and prisha k bhi. She knows both of us. That's Why!”
“ are you blind or you're pretending to be blind?”
“ Now I'm not getting you. Jo bolna hai saaf saaf bolo.”
“wow. Don't you know Ecche loves you. Can't you see?”
“hardik. You're getting it wrong. I know she loves me. But not the way you're saying. It's not that love.”
“oh wow. Then which kind of love is it?”
“Has she said anything about it?”
“Do you think she is that kind of  girl who'll come and say you she loves you? Where it's about  you and prisha?”
“hardik listen. I'm continuously saying you're getting it wrong. She is my fan. Maybe that's why you're feeling this. And remember, once a fangirl always a fangirl.  ”
“Darshan. I won't say you anything. Just close your eyes and see whose face you see. And before going to sleep and after waking up whose name came in your mind first.”
(Darshan has forgot that Ecche was on phone. And after this Ecche cut the call before Darshan pick his phone.)