Chit-chat

In car:
“ From where you have come? You don't live in Delhi, right ” Darshan asked.
“No we're from Kolkata. I'm here for my study and PRISHA is for her project. “
“Project?” He asked.
“ Oh actually she is an engineer. “
“Engineer?”
“ Hmmm. She thought that Darshan couldn't complete engineering so I'll do this on behalf of him.” She told with a devil smile.Darshan gave her a “Are you serious” wala look.
AT this Ecche started laughing . “ No Yaar! I was joking.”
Darshan gave her a death glance.
.
.
“STOP!STOP!”Ecche shouted and Darshan pressed the brake.
“What has happened?” Darshan asked in an afraid tone.
“ Pohch gaye.” Ecche told.
“ Kaha pe Pohch gaye?”
“ kaha pe matlab? Mere apartment pe. Aur kaha!”
“Ooh! Mujhe laga ki tum aur bhi dur rehte ho. Bohot jaldi pohch gaye Aaj!” Darshan kept blabbering. Ecche got down from the car. “ Ok.see you soon.” Darshan told.
“ Hey where are you going?”
“ Where means? I'm returning to my house.” Darshan replied blankly.
“ Abb ghar ke darwaje par aa hi gaye ho to PRISHA se mil hi lo.Varna she will tell me that tum darwaje par the , woh ghar par tha , lift khula tha phir bhi maine tumhe nahi le gaya.” She said making a puppy face .Darshan was smiling seeing her expression  .
“Ok let's go.” They went to the lift and pressed 4 in the number pad. Ecche pressed the door bell. Darshan was standing beside her . Suddenly his eyes stuck on the name plate . “E N D"