THE END

“Hey Angel. I love you. You know after seeing you I'm feeling you're lucky for me. My lucky charm.” And he kissed her . Darshan went diya's cabin and ask for leave. Darshan was walking through corridor and suddenly he stops before a cabin. There was something lying on the floor. He knew it. He knows it's owner. It- it can't be someone's else. It's only her. It's only Ecche's.
He took that badge and he was absolutely right. It was the same badge.
“you know what Darshan, you won't find this anywhere. Extremely exclusive.” “It's her constant companion since 2014.” Prisha's words were ringing in my ear. Her wink. Maybe I was in dilemma. Is it possible? She made it in 2014. Is it still only one?  My hearts are beating so fast. My brain is saying me to go from here but my heart... It's not letting me to move an inch. I took that badge and stood there. I peeped  through the glass pane. A girl was lying in the bed. I couldn't see her face because of nurses, who were attending her. I stood there I don't know about time, maybe it can be a few minutes or seconds. But it's feeling like decades. My hearts are pondering inside my chest. Suddenly a nurse came out.
“hey mam, can I please talk? I need to know something.”
“Sorry sir. But we are busy now. Her condition is not so good. Pray for her.” Saying so she left.
“Can you say her name?”
“How can we say? We even don't know what her actual name is.” While going she said.  I again stood There, patiently. And after a lot of rush, finally doctor and nurse came out. I again went near to her cabin, and my heart sank again. I don’t know should I be happy or sad. It was... It was...miss Ice cream.  She was lying There, on that bed, loads of Pipes, machines are connected. And a nurse was removing it.  I shift my gaze hurriedly to the computer screen. And fortunately it was not that 3 straight line.  Her heart beat was visible in machine.  And finally I heave a sigh of relief. I was strolling around the cabin and finally the nurse came out.
“mam!”
“yes sir. I'm noticing you're waiting here from a long time . You want to say something?”
“wo..wo.. the girl” indicating towards the room I said.
“ha wo ladki. Wo to kabse admitted hai. Kon hai, kaha se aayi hai kuch nahi pata.”
“Who brought her here?”
“wo cabin 401 mein jo madam hai unke husband Sambhav sir. You know Her?”
“yes.  I .... I know Her. Can .... Can I meet Her? Please?”
“No sir. She is very week. And unko Abhi hosh bhi nahi aayi hai. I can't give you permission.”
“Nurse please. I beg of you.”
“Who is she? Is she related to you?”
“She...she is my life... ooo.... my best friend.I wanna spend some time with her. .... please ... I beg of you!" I  plead!
"Ok . But don't give her any stress" I  nodded in a Yes. He pushed the glass door. He dragged the stool and sat near Ecche! He was looking at her.She has become very sick. Everything has changed. Her eyes, her hairs...everything! It seems that there is nothing left without sadness. "Hey miss ice-cream! " holding her hand,  Darshan told in a broken voice. She was unconscious “wake up na Please. Please wake up.” A tear rolled down from his eyes and dropped in her hand. Her hands moved a little. She is gaining her conscious back. And after a lot of struggle,  Ecche looked at him. He was happy. Happiness was visible in each and every lines smeared in his face.   " Kuch yaad aya? Have you recognised me? Me!.. Darshan . Jiske saath tum hamesha ladai karte the; doesn't  you remember anything??" He said in one go. Tears were rolling down from his fair cheeks." Kuch to bol de...chal mere saath ladai karle..mujhe marle..pitle..I won’t say anything. But for God’s sake say something! Say something plzzz! " he pleaded. But she was busy in her own world. Her lost world! She didn't bother to say something or maybe she wasn't in that condition  to say something!  She kept gazing at her. And she started breathing heavily. He noticed it.
“sister... sister.” He called them.  And they come and see her.
“I've said you not to give her stress. She is ...” sister give her some injection. Once again, Darshan was in pain. She is suffering in front of him. He can't do anything to lessen her pain. He went near her, caressed her hair “This time I won't give you a chance to go away from me. I'll make everything right which went wrong.” And he left. He called Hardil and Prisha and informed them. After 20 Minutes they came together. 
“where is Ecche?” Prisha asked. Darshan showed them through the glass door. Prisha was already crying.
“pri.. abb to wo mil Gayi hai na. Please stop crying.” Hardil consoles her.
“This time I won't let reach  anything or anyone who'll cause her pain . Sab kuch se durr rakhungi. Sabse durr.” Looking at Darshan she said.
“This time it's gonna be tough for you, Darshan.” He said to himself. In the mean time, Sambhav came and directly went to the cabin. He talked with the nurses. And came out. He saw Darshan was standing there.
“Darshan, you here? Let's go to Diya’s cabin.”
“Sambhav, you know Her? When you find Her?”
“I don't know Her. Do you know Her?” He questioned back.
“ fuck man! She is my best friend.  I was searching for her since so long. You should've said this to me, man!”  Sambhav was irritated by this kind of responses. Prisha noticed that.
“I'm sorry on behalf of him. Usko to adat hai dusro ko hurt karne k. I'm Prisha. And she is Ecche. I’m her best friend.”
“Accha ok.”
“When you find Her? And from where?”
“That day I was going to my colleague house and I saw  ek accident hua hai. And jab samne gaya tha to angel I mean Ecche ko dekha. She laid there in a pool of blood and wo driver k spot death hogaya tha. But somehow, she survived. And I admitted her here. And she was holding this badge tightly in her hands. Showing that badge in Darshan’s hand he said.
“That means, that accident.... we saw... She was there.” Prisha was giving Darshan death glances
“Hume Jake check karna chaiye the ussdin.” Hardil commented looking at Darshan.  Prisha went to her. Sat beside Her, placed her hand in her forehead. And she opened her eyes.
“How're you?” she asked and her eyes filled up.
“You know how much I missed you. You're you're the weirdo. Aise kon karta hai yaar.”  Darshan and Hardil came and stand behind Prisha.
“  How're you Ecche?” Hardil asked.  But yet no answer came.
They asked her a lot of things.  They tried to talk to her but... She didn’t utter any single words.
“why you're doing it? Please talk. I'm....I'm dying to hear you. Please..” Darshan said.
“why ? Why you're dying?” Prisha said as she was unaware of Darshan's condition.
“Because I love her goddammit.” Darshan shouted. And tears rolled down from Ecche's eyes.
“Once a fangirl always a fangirl.” Ecche said weakly. A chill went down through Darshan and Hardil’s spine whereas Prisha has no idea why she said it. Darshan remembered that night.  That phone call with Ecche, and his convo with Hardil. He ran and went outside.  Prisha was looking everything and she has no idea what's going on. Darshan came to hospital premises sat in a bench. He reminisced about all of those moment's. Their friendship, how he used to talk about Prisha in front of her. His heart was aching. He was dying in guilt. “She heard everything that night. That's why she left.” “I'm...I'm such a mess. I created mess in everyone's life. I really don't deserve you. For me, you're here... in this condition. I even don't deserve your forgiveness. But...Now I know before sleeping and after waking up whose face come in front of me. If I close my eyes whose face I can see. But maybe its too late. Maybe...”His eyes were full of glisten and it started raining.

THE END.

.
.
.
So, End came to an end. Do drop your reviews because I really don't know how this fiction really is! I wrote something for the first time. All kind of reviews are heartily welcomed because it'll help me to develop myself. Till then, keep spreading love. Love y'all.
-Etha