Fear of losing her

That day afternoon :
PRISHA returned from BANGKOK and directly went to the hospital. She went there asked receptionist about Ecche's cabin. She went to the 2nd floor and found Darshan was setting in the bench out of the cabin. His head was hung low. PRISHA was unable to see his face. She went there and went to the cabin. Darshan hold her wrist and stopped her. He was furious. But at the same time he was cold. His eyes were showing how much angry he was. But his voice was as calm like nothing has happend.
“where are you going?”
“E..Ecche k pass.” She answered feebly.
“I won’t let you go there.”
“Darshan.”
“you know you don’t need to go to her.”
“please don’t say like this.”
“No.” He said a lil bit loudly. Everybody was looking at them. “Let’s go from here.” Darshan dragged her from there and came in the canteen.
“why you’ve came here? Extend your vacation and go to another country. Go . Go na.” He almost shout. She kept listening to him.  “You knew that she was ill. She had informed you. Hadn’t She?”
“y.yes. But she didn’t told me that everything was so serious. I wanted to came back. But she told me to stay there."
“she told and you stayed? Wow!”
“what can I do? She is a doctor. She told me that if I stayed for 2days nothing will happen. I'm not a doctor. I believed her.”
“You could've at least informed me about it. None of you told me. I was totally in dark.” He threw his hand in the air.
“what could've you done? You were not in Mumbai.”
“damn. But I was in India.” His voice rose. “all thanks to God. I came Mumbai and went to your apartment. I knocked the door. After almost 10min she came and opened the door. She was soo weak. I went inside when I turned around I saw she was falling. I somehow ran and pick her up. If you could've told me nothing will turn as worst as it is now.”
“Darshan.. what has doctor said?” Prisha asked guiltily.
“what was left he told that. There is a tumour in her brain. And they need to operate it as early possible.” Hearing it PRISHA sat down in the chair. She started crying. Darshan saw her crying but he didn’t told her to wipe her tears.
Darshan:
We returned to the hospital. I went straight to Ecche's cabin. I stand outside and see Ecche through the glass of the door. She was sleeping. A lot of pipe and wire was connected with computers and all. She was sleeping there and here we are sleepless. She was selfish. Forget about sleeping all I want is to talk with her. To fight with her. To argue with her for ice cream. But... She.. she was there. She was that calm which I never want to see her. I always used to say her to stop all the crazy thing She used to do and stay calm. But now I want to see her to do all the craziest thing She can do. She was fighting between death and life. And here I was fighting with myself. Fighting with all the insecurities and love. Somewhere I was sure that nothing will happen to her. But the fear was eating me that what if I would lose her? And I had much problem with attachments. They say that I can easily mix with the people. But deep down only I know how much time it take to free with them. To open up before them. And when I’ve already cross those long times to consider her as my own now I can’t lose her. I was thinking all of this when suddenly doctor came from her cabin and wanted to talk with us. All We talk with him is that she has regained her conscious and she is being unconscious in the next moment. Now she wanted to talk with me. And they allowed me to go inside. When I pushed the glass door my heart started racing. I can feel a twist in my stomach. I somehow managed to gulp the lump in my throat and sit in front of her dragging a tool.