Am I being awkward with him?

(Ecche)
Two days passed in a blink of an eye. Ritu di’s meeting was successful and so she had to leave. Sometimes I feel that if the meeting wouldn't be successful then she can stay a lil longer. But.. What be ever.. And finally Nnd  is coming tomorrow. I'm so excited! I was thinking all of this when door bell rang. I went there and opened the door. It is none other than mr. Bakbak.
“What a surprise!” I said being astonished. Because tomorrow he is going out for his concert.One week and 5 cities. So basically he is busy. Why has he came here? (Pov)
“Let me come in first.” He said with a chuckle.
“oh yes!” I said being embarrassed.
“sit here. I'm coming.” I said and went to kitchen for making coffee for us. In the mean time Darshan came and sit on the marbel counter.
“Tum aise achanak se? I mean kuch der pehle hi to baat kiya tha but you didn't inform me that you're coming!”
“you're still a nut!”
“what?”
“oops! Sorry galti se mistake hogaya.” He smirked.
“actually you know I'm leaving tomorrow and I won't be able to meet with you next seven days. As you won't go so I had to came here.”
“Accha.”
We went to the balcony and sat there. After such a long time we met. No matter how much I tried to stay away from him every freaking time I failed. We talk about every possible thing,from talking about modi ji to talking about street food, we talk for hours and we didn't realise when the clock strikes at 10pm.
“oh shit! It's 10. Sit here I'm serving dinner.”
“I'll help you. Go I'm coming.”
“No need of it. I'll manage.”
“Can't you stop showing formality??” he said being irritated.  May be I was being awkward with him today. Ahhh someone help mee! After dinner I got to know that he had some other plan.
“hey miss ice-cream! Let's play something.”
“what?”
“20 question?”
“ok. I'm ready.”
“But... before every question we've to take a shot.” Bringing them from behind he said.
“No....no way. You know I don't drink.
“Please for me. Please.” He started pleading.
'how can I say no to him? I don’t have that strength to say no. I know I hate drinking and all. But for right now for me only his happiness matters.’ (pov)
“Ok. But this is the first time and last time. You won’t do something like this again. Promise?”
“Pakka Wala promise. Tere Wala promise.”
“Chal hatt be. Saitan ka sala.”
(Ecche)
I went to the kitchen to bring necessary things for tonight.
“Darshan!”
“Ha”
“Accha sun. Beer pe Kya milata hai?”
“Waise to dry fruits add karte hai but if you want to taste k liye milk powder bhi add kar sakte ho. Milk powder hai na?”
“Beer pe milk powder?”
“Ha!”
“Abb main to peeti nahi hu. Agar tum bol hi rahe ho to” saying so I took the jar of milk powder and showed it to him. I was suppressing my laugh!
" Oh God!" Darshan came running.
“What the fuck you’re doing!”
“Language!”
“What the sexual intercourse you are doing!”
“Wtf you’re saying” .
“Language”
“Ok.” And he snatched the jar.
“Beer pe kuch nahi add karte hai mere maa. Ye koyi fever k syrup thodi  hai jiske flavour bohot bitter ho ki uske saath tum Kuch miladogi.” Saying so he Went to the dinning area sat on the chair and started licking j powder milk in the same manner as a child does. I saw him licking the milk powder. He is looking so innocent, cute. I couldn’t take my eyes off  him. I don’t know from when I was staring at him.
“Ecche” his sudden call take me to my sense.
“Hmm... Ha”. That’s all I could say.
“Puri raat yaha rahoge Kya?”
“Yaar tuu kitna besharam hai. Main tera dost hu. Tuu aise baat kar Raha  hai jaise..”
“Jaise ki tuu Meri Ghar wali hai. Abb dost hai. Agar Mann chahe to banalungi Ghar wali.”  Darshan said. I swear I turned two or three shades redder! I couldn’t stop blushing.  I knew he was flirting or he has said in the hit moment. Once again my brain and my heart start fighting! I knew my brain is right and then being a human ,I wanted to believe in what my heart says.
“itna flirt kon karta hai?”
“The Darshan raval” he smirked. And once again I fall for him. Every time I fall for him, he crushed me down! He crushed me in such a way that I don’t have any other options to collect all the pieces and join them together. And I don’t want to fix myself. Some broken things can  also be beautiful.