propose

Next day:
“Hello”
“kaha rehta hai? Kitne bar call karna padhta hai tujhe? Problem kya hai?”
“tuu itni subah call q kar rahi hai? Gussa to mujhe hona chahiye.”
“itni subah? It's already 11am in the morning, Darshan ”
“It's only 11 ice cream.” Darshan replied in a sleepy tone.
“ lots of work are still undone. Just come here with hardik. I need your help.”
“Main aajati hu. Hardik ko aane k jarorat nahi hai.”
“No, I need both of you. See you there in 30 min. Don't be late. Pleaseeeee.”
“Ok ma'am.” And they cut the call.
After 1 hour.
*Knock*knock*
“Abhi aane k time Hua hai?”
“sorry.” Darshan said.
“Accha aaja maf kardiya maine. Dekh kitni badi dil hai meri.” Darshan laughed at this and hardik glared at me.
“ok. So I've decided something. Listen my plan first. And then we will finalise. And I'll take your idea at last. I know you're poor at it.”
“Not doneeeee.” And I threw a cushion on his face. Darshan caught the cushion and stared at me for almost 10 sec. And I ran and he started running. We were running like lil child. And hardik was giving me cold look. I wish he just don't bomber. Otherwise it'll be a mess. And I just don't want any mess. It's gonna be a big day for both of them. And I want to make it best.

*In evening*
“Darshan tuu terrace pe chale jaa. Bhai aap yaha hi raho. Hum dono yaha rehte hai.” Hardik was going to say something but I stopped him. “everything is done. Let me call nnd .”
“hello nnd. Where are you? I've told you to come earlier today, right?”
“hushhhhh. There is something I need to told you. I'm on my way. Will be there at 10 min.”
“ok. Then come to terrace. I'll be there.”
“ok Bye.”
And they hung.
Prisha's side:
I came to house and directly went to terrace. As usual the terrace was empty. I look for Ecche here and there and but couldn't find her. In one corner I saw someone was standing showing his back. It was Darshan. I went and tap his shoulder.
“you here? Where is..” He place his index finger in my lip and I didn't utter any words . He was looking smoking hot in that yellow shirt. He was hell nervous, I can bet. He put his hand in his pocket and brought out a   piece of cloth and tied my eyes.
“what are you doing? Leave me. I said leave me.” “Where is Ecche? Where the hell is she?”
“are you dumb? Can't you speak? Darshan leave me and say.” I was continuously shouting and he was taking me somewhere. “wait! Are you going to push me?” and he opened my eyes. I was standing in front of a large mirror. And darshan was standing behind me. In behind of him there were something. “from you and me can we be ‘WE?” And after seeing it I turned to him and saw he was in his knees holding a ring. “can we, pri?” “No. No. We can't.”
“you're joking, right?” he asked.
“why would I joke? I don't  love you. I've never seen you in that way”
“Do you love someone?” he asked.
“no. I don't.”
“then what's your problem?”
“what rubbish is this. Just stop this nonsense right now. I'm not liking it.” He hold my arms tightly. “what is rubbish here? What you find rubbish?” “Leave me darshan. It's hurting me.” And he left me immediately.
“Why you're proposing me? You love Ecche, Ecche loves you. And you're proposing me. Wow. Say where the  hell she is?”
“for God sake stop saying  this thing. I and Ecche, we are not in love with each other. We are just good friends.”
“only friends?”
“yes. I believe there can't be any relationship above friendship.” He fumbled.
“look. You're fumbling.”
“why you guys are not understanding this? We are friends. Very good friends indeed. You and Hardik are saying the same.”
“everyone can see except you.”
“who has arranged all of these? Don't say Ecche has done.”
“then who else can be?”
“are you human? No.Ok I understand you never loved Ecche, but you never seen her love! She is a real fool. Sabko dikhai deti hai serf tumhe nai. Gosh. That's why she was behaving like this from past few days.”  Darhsan was silent. He couldn't understand what was happening.
“you don't love me, right?”  he asked again.
“for how many times I've to say no?”
“ok. You won't have to say further. Sorry for disturbing YOU. I'm really sorry.” He said and left.Maybe  He left with a broken heart. Whatever happens it happens for a reason. Maybe there are some reasons. Kehte hain agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho to puri kayanat usey tumse milane ki koshish main lag jaati hai.    Perhaps the universe is planning. 
I also came  downstairs. And saw Hardik was sitting in sofa.
“Where is Ecche?” I was raging in anger.
“she left.” He said without expression.
*Flashback*
“hardik bhai.”
I turned and see Ecche was standing there holding a suitcase.
“whose is this?”
“mine.”
“are you going somewhere?”
“yes. I'm going to delhi. I've said you.”
“oh yes. But why  you are holding it now?”
“I've to leave now. Otherwise I'll miss my flight”
“you're going now? Why you're going? You'll get loads of better offers here in Mumbai. Don't go please.”
“I know I'll get. But I don't want to stay here. I want to move out of this city.”
“q kar rahe ho aisa?”
“jindegi mein serf do cheez bohot shiddat se Kiya tha. Ek mere padhai. Dusri uss bewakuf se pyaar. Ek sapna pura Hua aur dusra kisi aur k haq k sapne Maine dekh liya tha. Abb galati ki hai saja to milne chahiye na?” I laughed.
“tune galati nahi Kiya. Wo bewakuf hai. Usse samjha.”
“kya samjhau? Jisne mujhe kabhi uss najar se dekha hi nahi usko kya bolu? Kaise bolu? Pyaar ko piche chodh sakti hu par self respect nahi. Aur rahi baat iss triangle shaped pump machine ki to time hai na. Time will heal every wound. Just aap aapka, bakbak ka aur prisha k dhyaan rakhna. Al-vida.” *flash back ends*