Fear of losing her

I sat and looked at her. She is looking so pale. Tbvh I would never like to see my enemies in that condition. And here she is my best friend. I somehow tried to be strong. I hold her hand and sandwiched them between my palms. She looked at me. And tears rolled down from her eyes. Something fell in my stomach. I wipe those tears.
“why are you crying miss ice cream?” I somehow managed to say.
“Da..Darshan.”
“Ha bol.”
“ sorry I bother you much. I've irritated you so much. Sorry.”
“pagal ho gaya hai Kya? Tuu mere dost hai na? Phir.”
“sayed humara safar iss tak hi tha. I've never believed in several lives. But now I really want to believe it. And I hope next janam mein hum pehle hi mil jayenge. Humara sab adhura wish pehle hi puri karlenge.” She said and tears were rolling down.
“hsssh. Chup. Ekdam chup. Tuu kahi nahi jayega. Hume bohot saare kam karna hai na. Tujhe to patients ki treatment bhi karni hai. Phir Hume ek sath world k sair karna hai. And..And woh bhul gayi Kya?”
“Kya?”
“ r e Hume toh unjan logo k shaadi pe Jake nachna aur khana bhi hai. Woh tere bina aur kiske saath karungi? Yeh jab tak nahi kar lungi tab tak kahi nahi jaane dunga tujhe.”
“mujhe kuch nahi hoga na?”
“nahi baba. Kuch nahi hoga. Main hoone hi nahi dunga. Main tujhe leke hi ghar jaunga. And ha I'll give you a lot ice cream.”
“phir toh main jaldi hi thik ho jaunga.” She smiled feebly.
“now take rest. I’m coming.” Saying so I hurriedly came from there. I was no more able to hide my tears. A smile can hide your pain. But sometimes a smile can’t hide. Eyes are the reflection of your mind. When you are with that people who can understand even your silence your one smile can’t hide that pain. I came out and then I need to do that thing which tore me apart. Nurse came and give me a bond paper. I know what a bond paper means. But yet I shrugged to ask her. The thing She told me was this is  a rule to follow. They had to maintain it. This is for if anything happened to her in ot then the hospital will not be responsible for this. I wanted to ask them they will be the one who'll operate her and here they’re saying this before operation. I wanted to say them this but then Hardik came and told me to sign this. I gathered all my broken pieces and sign the bond. Operation started. We sat outside of the ot. just 1hour has passed but it seemed forever . Suddenly the OT ‘s red light get off and doctor came. We hurriedly went to him all that he could say after a lot of pauses that Operation  was successful and if everything goes well they’ll discharge her soon. But as she is very weak they need to keep her under observation. By God's mercy no complication derived. Everything was going good. Her condition was improving so fast. After 7 days doctor discharged her and we took her home.