city hospital!

Darshan leave from there and came to his house. Darshan’s dad, Rajendra Raval and Hardil were sitting in drawing room. Darshan saw them and started walking towards his room.
“Darshan!” his dad call.
“ji papa”
“ I need to talk with you.”
“Mujhe Abhi kisi se bhi baat nahi Karna hai. Sorry. I Will talk later.” Saying so, he went inside his room without waiting for his dad's answer and closed the door loudly. He went near his bed, sat on the floor hugging his knees. He was broken, devastated.
Drawing room:
“usse hua Kya hai?” Darshan's dad asked. Hardil described him each and everything.  He listened everything silently and then directly went to his room.
In noon Hardil went to Darshan's room to summon him for lunch.
“Darshan, come and have lunch.”
“ Mujhe bhook nahi hai.” Hardil went to him,sat beside him, place his hand on his shoulder.
“Dekh, jo hona tha hogaya. Now we can't change it.” Darshan look into his eyes. “So, it would be better if you accept it and”
“And?” he questioned further.
“And move on. You just can't live your life like this.”
“Who says I want to live?”
“Darshan-"
“ Just for once place yourself in my place and say you want to live.” Darshan calmly said.
“We will talk about it later. Let's have lunch right now.”
“what has happened? You don't have any answer?” Darshan smirked. In the meanwhile Darshan's dad came.
“Aao khana kha lete hai. Today, I've cooked. Come.”
“aap Jake kha lijiye. Main baad mein kha lunga. Abhi filhal bhuk nahi hai."
“Main to aaj tumhare saath hi khaunga.Agar tum Abhi nahi khaoge to main bhi nahi khaunga. Rest is your choice. Wo Hardil beta mere bp k dawai kaha pe rakha hai tumne? Sayed bp high hogaya hai.”  Darshan looks at his dad helplessly. He knows what he has said he'll do the same. “Chaliye, I'm coming.” And his dad smiled and left.
In dining table:
“Darshan” His dad said.
“ji”
“wo Diya hospital mein admitted hai. Tujhe call kiya tha uske dad ne. But tune call uthaya hi nahi.”
“Sorry,my phone was on  silent mode . Diya? Wo Malhotra uncle's daughter right? Your childhood best friend's daughter?What has happened to her?”
“yesterday she has been blessed with a girl.”
“ohh. That's great news indeed.”
“I think you should go and visit her.”
“I'm not going. Aap chale jao.”
“I'm not suggesting  you.” His dad sternly said. Darshan looked at him, pushed his spoon in frustrations ,
“What will I do going there? I don't want to go anywhere. ANYWHERE.”
“ I bought this chain for her daughter. She is admitted in City hospital. Evening ko chale jana.”
“Maine kaha na mujhe nahi jana.”
“ whatever has happened, it's past. You can't live with your past. It's been more than 2 months you're living... you're surviving like this. I've only you. I can't loose you. Please come out of it. Please-" and his waterline filled up. Saying so he left.
Darshan was looking at his plate silently.
“Darshan.” Hardil called. But no answer.
“Serf hospital hi to jana hai. Chale jana.” Hardil requested. Darshan feebly smiled.
“ tujhe aise dekhne mein Hume accha nahi lag raha hai. Yaar. We want our old Darshan back.”
“Old Darshan?” , he smirked, “wo to mere ice cream k Saath hi khogaya”
“jo tera hai wo tera hi rahega.”
“aise rehne se Kya faida? Wo kaha hai wo hi nahi pata. Wo ussdin flight mein thi hi nahi. To plane crash mein-"
“ She didn't leave Mumbai. But... But..  She just vanished like camphor.” Hardil threw his hands in air.
“ya phir aankho k samne hi hai. Hume nahi dikh raha hai.” Darshan said indifferently.
“khair chodh... jo bhi ho... hospital chale jana. Uncle ko accha lagega.” Hardil said and was about to leave.
“hardil”  he turned around.
“See, she is so true to her words. Yaad hai usne bola tha ki mere birthday pe mujhse baat nahi karegi.” His eyes become teary. Hardil was looking at him without uttering a word.
“but she has even said that she will never leave me. Then why she did.” And his voice broke. Hardil came and patted his back.
In evening Darshan went to city hospital. He went to reception, asked about Diya Malhotra's cabin.
“it's in 3rd floor, room no 401.”
“oh. Thanks.”  Darshan went to lift and pressed 3 on number pad. After sometime, the lift stopped and he starts walking to the corridor. He turn left and  went to the 1st room.
*knock*knock *
“Can I come inside?” He asked smilingly.
“aree aao aao... aakhir humare superstar ko time mil hi Gaya.” Diya's dad said.
“aree uncle... waisi koyi baat nahi hai. Aapne jab call kiya tab phone silent pe tha and aapne ye .. new number se call kiya tha. To Maine socha....”
“to tumne socha ki kisi psycho... mad fan ne call karliya hai.” Diya chuckles.
“mere fans bohot sweet hai. They are crazy, I won't denied. But they're so sweet. Don't use these words for them” (He says this while thinking about Ecche.after all she was his fan)
“aree wah...”
“How are you now, Diya? And where is Sambhav? (Sambhav is diya's husband.)
“He has went outside to bring baby's medicine. He will be here soon.”
“where is my lil princess?”
“Ooo..she is in nursery. You want to visit her?”
“oh yeah. I'm to here only for her.” He smiled
“You'll never change.” Diya smirked.
“Who says I want to?” He chuckles.
“Accha let's go.”  They went to nursery. Nurse gives her to Darshan. Darshan hold her very carefully. He talks with her, he smiled. He took pictures with her.
“Hey Angel. I love you. You know after seeing you I'm feeling you're lucky for me. My lucky charm.” And he kissed her . Darshan went diya's cabin and ask for leave. Darshan was walking through corridor and suddenly he stops before a cabin. There was something lying on the floor
.
.
.
What's lying on the floor? Before going to next part do comment!