Chapter 10

Note: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IS IN THIS CHAPTER

*Y/N P.O.V*

We got to her house and there was a white Subaru in the driveway i think that might be her boyfriend's car 'broke ass nigga' I said under my breath.

"Thank you for today it was fun oh and also thank you for the ride" she said before she got out the car

I rolled the passenger window down and told her anytime. I waited until she got into the house but when the door opened I saw a familiar face. I squinted me eyes and I couldn't believe it she walked in but I knew something was wrong because she started walking different it was like she was scared.

*Alexus P.O.V*

He's gonna fuckin kill me was all I could think about in the way home. How did i let time slip away from me but at least something good happened i saw someone I thought I never would see in a-

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN BITCH I TOLD YOU TO DO ONE THING AND YOU END UP IN A FUCKING STRANGERS CAR!!" He yelled making me jump

"I'm sorry-"

"I DON'T GIVE ANY FUCKS ABOUT HOW SORRY YOU ARE I TOLD YOU-" He cut his self off by sniffing this white substance.

Wait I hope that's not what i think it is

He sniffs and wipes his nose " You know what I didnt want to do this but it's like you'll never learn so imma show you"

He got up and I already knew what was about to happen. I got up and ran to my purse to get my phone I went to my contacts and called my brother.

*Phone rings multiple times*

ROBB: "Aye wasgood sis?"

ALEX: "Rob I need you come quick WAIT NO DRE-"

ROBB: "Dre? Didn't I tell you to leave him?"

ALEX: "Please not right now can you just come and get-"

"Who the fuck are you on the phone with" I heard him say I tensed up

I turned and saw what he had I tried to run but next thing I knew everything was black.

*Robb's P.O.V*

"Sis...SIS..." I hung up and told Jah what was up and we said our goodbyes and goodnight's and jumped in the car.

"All I heard was her saying something about Dre-"

"DRE THAT BITCH MADE ASS NIG- DRE!?"

"Aye she said something about needing me because of Dre and next thing I hear is him yelling and the line went died..."

Oh my fucking god he better not have touched my little sister or he's in for a world of hell. I've been through this with her and Dre, she told me last time she was gonna leave him she promised me.

*Jahseh on the phone w/ Y/N*

JAH: Aye Dre's back

Y/N: HE'S WHAT?!?!?

JAH: Yeah look meet me and lil Robb at *ADDRESS* we think he may have did something to Alexus

Y/N: Ight lil bro I'll be there tell Robb its 40 n 10 he'll know what I mean

JAH: Ight sis bye

*Hangs up*

"Y/N said something about a 40 n 10 said you would know what she was talkin bout?" I told him but it was more of a question and he nodded his head and opened the glove compartment.

He took all the papers out and reached in and grabbed this box with a lock on it. He looked up signaling that he wanted me to look away.

I huffed and did so I heard a click and looked and saw him closing the box and put on the floor we got out the car. He reached in behind him and pulled a pistol he gave it to me.

I hear a scream and a big bang next I heard screeching down the rode.

"Aye Jah you go behind the house" he directed me I was running when I saw Y/N sprinting down the street in all black and wearing leather gloves.

She had a duffel bag around her she pulled out a glock and loaded it she but put it back in the bag and left it outside.

"Aye Robb you stay out here Jah you come in thru the back when Jah shoots 2 Robb you grab the glock and run inside and give it to me then get your sister and go but watch your back Dre always has people close." She gave us the plan and we got into position after I gave the keys to Robb.