Chapter 27

Doctor: Hurry we're losing her

The Doctor yelled at the nurses and other doctors rushing into a room.

Doctor:  Heavy internal bleeding, and what looks like a bullet wound in the upper leg

As they rushed to try and clean up some of the blood before operating she flatlined.

The doctor yelled clear before trying to revive her. It worked but her pulse was rapidly getting weak. As they stabilized her as best as they could they got her into the operating room while in the waiting room the nerves were severely damaged.

Stokeley:
Where is Chrystal?

He asked his little brother but there was no response. Jah just sat there staring into nothing. Stokeley called out his name multiple times but still nothing.

He sat down next to his little brother about to say something but was cut off by a doctor who called out his sister's name.

Stokeley:
Right here, we're right here. What's going on is she gonna be okay doc?

When Stokeley finished the question the look on the doctor's face felt like someone snapped one of his heartstrings.

Doctor:
I want to inform you that she has heavy bleeding in the brain, multiple broken ribs, broken nose, and we're being very vigilant about the bullet wound in the upper thigh seeing that it is close to a artery and a stab wound that is cautiously close to her spine.

Ski huffs off a breath trying to take it all in as the doctor continues to tell him the damages that his little sister has.

Doctor:
She is in surgery right now for the bullet wound and the bleeding in the brain. We are hoping for the best with the brain bleed. She is losing lots of blood so if dont mind doing some test for me to see if you are the same blood type...is there anyone else with you?

Stokeley nodded called his little brother again and this time he grabbed his attention. He waved him over to where he and the doctor was.

He didn't tell him everything the doctor told him just that they needed to test to see if they were the same blood type as Y/N.

While they follow the doctor Alexus was in a hospital room with Chrystal. At first it was just Chrystal but the doctor started to notice that she was in need of medical attention but she declined and said she was fine until she passed out.

They put her in the same room as Chrystal who was now waking up. She turn to her side a saw Alexus there beside her.

She called for her but there was no answer Chrystal tried to sit up but became lightheaded making her lay back down.

A nurse walked in to check on her. She asked what happened to Alexus and the nurse told her that she passed out from loss of blood.

Chrystal monitor was beeping fast so the nurse told her to calm down and that she had the same blood type as Alexus and could give some if she wanted to.

When told that Chrystal rushed to answer agreeing to help. The nurse nodded and told her that she would have to wait a while and sat a cup of apple juice on her table and gave her pack of cookies.

Chrystal drunk her juice and ate her cookies while looking over at Alexus trying to remember how they got here.

Mean while Maya successfully had surgery and is recovering in a room beside them.

Chrystal starts to feel like she could move around without being light headed and decided to walk around the hospital but making share not to go far just incase something happened to Alexus.

She walked the room and turned left, there was a room a few steps away her being curious she looked into the door  window and saw a familiar face it was Maya.

Her heart broke into peices seeing her lay in that hospital bed. She opened the door and walked in slowly. She cautiously walked over to Maya and with every step her heart broke clearly seeing the cuts and bruises on her.

Her head was wrapped up, she reached and touched Maya's head gently her fingers barely making contact.

Chrystal:
I'm here now you're gonna be just fine hang in there.