Chapter 19

*Y/N P.O.V*

I ran upstairs with the note in my hand. I went in the room with my stuff and went to the closet.

There was a safe made in the wall and I punched in the code and went I opened it everything I had in it was gone.

"Shit" I said to myself

I ran back downstairs I felt under the coffee table and didn't feel the phone so I called it but I didn't here it in the house. I walked back to the back yard and didnt see it so that means she took it with her.

"Aye we going back to Ski house...wait where is he?"

I asked Jahseh but he just shrugged his shoulders I huffed and went looking for him.

I found him he was standing near my bed looking at something. I walked up and saw he got into my briefcase.

"So now you know but you can't tell anyone." I told him as he jumped at my voice.

He put the the picture down and turned around. "Who is the man and baby? I shrugged.

"Dont know but Jessica at the station is working on it"

I told him as I grabbed the duffle bag that was I'm the corner near the door.

///////////////////////////////

We was on the road when my bluetooth interrupted our music.

"Hello Y/N?"

"Yes who is this?"

"So you dont remember your own manager, damn now I'm hurt."

"Oh my bad D I'm just going through a lot at the moment but what's up?"

"I was just calling to check up on you I've been calling you for like 3 days and never got an answer. But Karen came back and is even more bitchy and told me to tell you if you dont call her about the meeting for the album release your ass is glass or something like that."

"You mean grass?"

"No I'm pretty sure she said glass but any way im at your house so let me in."

She is way to funny

"I'm not there, you know how to get in my house though."

"Nope not doing that again last time your girlfriend almost killed me because she thought I was your side chick. Like girl if I wanted Y/N I wouldnt be a side chick and you wouldnt even be with her."

I looked at Ski and at Jah as we all shook our head in amusement.

"We know D, we know but anyway I'll talk to you when I get there aight?"

She hung up

She's going to have to wait for a while because I got more important things to do than worry about some album release meeting.