Chapter 34

Alexus P.O.V

I was so happy to go see Y/N. I'm also really sad that all this happened I really didn't want her involved with any of this.

Stokeley said that she had a fast recovery which isn't a surprise she's always been able to bounce back quickly.

I got released yesterday and have been staying with Stokeley. I don't mean to be nosey or anything but I'm pretty sure he likes dudes...not that any of that is relevant I just never really could figure him out.

Stokeley and I were on our way to go pick up Y/N. What if she's mad at me and never wants to talk to me or see me after all of this.

Stokeley said she's been through hell trying to "save" me and I want to tell her how much I appreciate that.

We pulled up to the hospital and parked the car. We got to the receptionist's desk and Stokeley told the lady who we were. She gave us tags and pointed us in the direction of Y/N's room.

When we got there she wasn't in there I started to panic what if they forgot something and had to do emergency surgery. Stokeley told me to wait in the room while he goes and find her all I could do is nod.

I walked in the room and sat by her bed I put the bag of clothes we brought her on her bed. While I sat there flashes of that night played out in my head. That night Dre took things to far. I'm honestly scared that he might find me because I know that I won't survive if he does.

I tried to stop the visions but they continued and became more vivid. I felt my heartbeat get faster and faster. I tried to take deep breathes to calm myself down. The last thing I need is to have a panic attack. I closed my eyes and took deep breathes until I heard a familiar voice.

I opened my eyes to see a red-eyed Y/N. I smiled as she ran in and picked me up spinning us around.

Y/N: Wait are you really here because I've been tripping lately.

"Yes I'm real" I chuckled at her question as she lets me stand on my feet.

Y/N: That's what you would say if you weren't real.

What? "Y/N I am real and I am here."

Y/N: Prove it

What kind of medication is she on?

"Ok, how do you want me to prove it?"

She stood there and rubbed her chin while making a thinking face.

Y/N: Some head would be nice at the moment

"The fuck? no!"

Y/N: Ok so you are real

She picked me up and spun us again.

Y/N: When did they release you?

"I'm yesterday afternoon I believe."

Y/N: Lucky

She said as she sat down and huffed.

Y/N: They won't let me leave I've tried everything. I've asked to leave, demanded to leave, sneaked away, ran away-

"Ok ok, I think we got it," I said laughing at her foolishness. She was never the one for hospitals which made the constant trips hilarious when we were younger.

Y/N: So are you feelin good? After everything, I know you would have something still lingerin.

Well yes, my panic attacks have come back. I can't sleep because all I see is Dre. I can't eat without throwing it back up and I'm depressed.

"Yeah, I'm as fine as I can be you know. I feel better knowing that you're better."

Y/N: You know me solid as gold. So you came here by yourself or...

"Oh no um, Ski is here he brought me."

Y/N: Really?

"Yeah, he's out there looking for you though."

I pulled my phone out about to text him that Y/N is back in the room.

Y/N: Oh don't text him he needs to exercise he gettin kinda heavy with all that extra he be doing with his manager.

So the dude that stays with him is his manager? Why do th- you know what again none of my business.

"Why are you so mean to your brothers?"

Y/N: Keep them on their toes. If they can't come back with a deadly response than I'm failin at my job.

I shake my head. My mind drifts to my brother. I miss him, I wish he was here but I don't want him seeing me like this.

"You are something else you know that?"

Y/N: Yeah I know

Ski comes to the door and stops. He has a lady standing with him. She looked familiar but I can't get a name.

Y/N: Is that my future wife?

What? I honestly take everything Y/N little thought or energy.

The woman responds saying to stop calling her that. It seems like they really know each other.

Y/N: Yeah, yeah how's my daughter anyway?

The woman says that her daughter is not Y/N daughter. Even though I really don't take whatever Y/N says serious I was a bit confused when Y/N said the lady's daughter looked like her.

Again this is none of my business so I'm not going to think too much into it. The lady warned Y/N that she was going too far with the conversation.

The girl went on about she just stopped by to see Y/N since she was being released today and her leaving after that I zoned out not really caring about the conversation.

This was a bad idea because it led to me thinking about that night with Dre.

Y/N: If my brother takes this lady to get something to eat ill show you some energy.

What? What is she talking about?

Stokeley interjected saying that I and him were going to get some food. I am hungry we didn't eat before we left. I got up and left the room feeling me lose control of my breathing.

Not again, not again, I whisper to myself as I walk out of the room.

Ski: Are you good?

"Y-yeah...i j-just ne-need some a-air.", I tried to say composed. I don't want him to worry it's just going to make it worse. I sped up walking outside for some air. Since it was really early in the morning there was barely anyone outside.

I took one deep breath and exhale as I slid down the wall. Stokeley came outside looking for me and saw that I was sitting on the ground.

He sat next to me as I calmed down.

Ski: Is there anything I could do?

"No I'm fine, everything is fine.", I said holding my head up to the sky drying my eyes.

Ski: You sure because that whole thing didn't look fine.

" I'm fine", I said annoyed. I regretted my tone a few seconds after. I know he's just trying to help and I appreciate that.

" I sorry I'm just...i'll be fine Ski."

Ski: Only if you say so...come on.

He stood up and reached his hand out for me. I took it and he pulled me up. He gave me a hug and I hugged back. Stokeley isn't really known to be emotional but when he is it's nice.

We pulled away, his phone flashed so he looked at it. He put it back in his pocket and looked at me.

Ski: I got a surprise for you

What does he mean a surprise I don't like surprises he knows that?

Ski: Don't trip I think you're gonna like it and I think it'll help a little.

Nope, last time I heard that the next thing that happened wasn't very good.