Chapter 26

*Maya's POV*

As I'm laying in what I think is the backseat of a car my vision becomes unfocused. I heard Y/N's name being called and look to where it was coming from and the site broke me. The love of my life dying. Yes your wondering how is she the love of your life when you cheated on her with her best friend, well that's because she's the only person who's ever truly cared about me and what I want, need and feel plus the sex is A1.

I have no excuse for what I did that night. It shouldn't have happened but at that moment I was vulnerable. Me and Y/N has been going through tough times lately with her late nights in the studio and her being in album mode where she shuts out everything and everyone and me having extremely early photoshoots that basically all day. 

I was missing the feeling of someone giving affection and so that day I was just getting home from a set of a movie I'm doing Logic was there. He said that he had to talk to Y/N about some music stuff but wasn't home so was waiting for her.

I let him in the house and went to our room. I took a shower and got in the bed not having anything else to do today so I turned on the TV and SpongeBob SquarePants came on and I thought about Y/N because this is her favorite cartoon. 

I called her but she didn't answer I rolled my eyes as I got a text saying she was at the studio. I told her to hurry up because I want to cuddle with her and tossed my phone somewhere on the bed before taking her pillow and cuddling with it. I snuggled into it taking in the smell of her getting deeply comfortable. 

I stayed like that until my stomach started aggressively growling. I forgot all I had was a cup of coffee on set today. I got up and went downstairs to the kitchen and looked in the refrigerator for something to cook besides some old mexican food we had a few weeks ago it was empty. I looked in the cabinets for a snack or something and found some hot cheetos they were on the very top shelf.

"Well played Y/N" I mumbled to myself. 

I'm 5'5 and she's 6'9 so when we get snacks she would put hers on the highest self because I would always eat her stuff. I kept reaching for the bag but I couldn't get it. I was starting to get frustrated because for one I'm hungry, for two I don't want to postmates anything, and for three I want these damn chips.

"You need help with that little lady" someone said snapping me out of my focus. Oh shit I forgot that he was here. When I heard his voice and reminded I wasn't alone my mind went straight to the fact i'm in my underwear with one of Y/N's white t's with no bra on.

"Um no I got it thanks though" I told him as I go back trying to reach for the bag and then decided to climb on the counter which I should've done in the beginning. I'm going to get me a stool tomorrow.

"No I insist" he says getting closer as I get one knee onto the counter top. He walks over and reaches over me but not without brushing his hard-on on my ass. I freeze as I can feel him smirk he grabs the cheetos and sits them down beside us.

I cleared my throat as I took my knee off the counter top.

"Thank you" I said lowly reaching for the bag instead me and his hand connected. I jerked my hand away saying sorry. I looked at where the bag was and grabbed it as I was walking away to go back upstairs he grabbed my wrist turning me around.

As I was turned toward him I was met with a kiss I immediately pulled back.

"What ar-"

He cut me off with a kiss pulling me into him. His hands started to roam my body and I can't lie it felt good but i knew it was wrong.

I pulled away again telling him that he should leave. I went back upstairs to me and her room. As I was about to close the door something stopped it.

I turned and saw him as he backed me into the bed. He attacked me with kisses again and after that I lost train of thought I just remember Y/N busting into the room and seeing me and him.

That was the worst day of my life and I witnessed my brother kill my mom and had to keep it a secret. I wish I could...

Doctor: Hurry we're losing her