Chapter 9: The New Plan

Cassia's P.O.V
I'm weak. I'm falling apart. I can't stay in this body anymore or I'll die.

"He'll be here soon." The blonde  woman says.

"That body I asked him for, I need it, it's the perfect one for me."

"Why is that?"

"It used to be my sisters body, I figured it should be her because we were family; we never knew our parents, orphans from the moment of birth."

"I'm sorry." She says.

This woman saved me after I became weak and she brought me here to the Mystic Falls cemetery; the place where she told me a thousand years ago as where a ritual took place and the witch was struck down by the beast she performed the spell on.

As I try to get up on my feet I lose the feeling in my legs, I can't stand; I'm running out of time.

"How am I still alive?" I ask.

"Because I am preserving your life with a spell." She tells me.

She's a witch I realise, a powerful one.

"Who are you?" I ask demandingly.

"A thousand years ago I was known as Esther Mikaelson, others now refer to me as the original witch. It was me that created those demons that you are trying to destroy."

"You were the witch that died here, how are you alive?"

"My body was preserved by a witch, her name was Ayana, after I ended up on the other side I drew power from the witches of her bloodline; the Bennett witches, I'm not drawing from them now instead I'm wandering the world in the body of another, just as you will be soon."

The gate creaks open, he has returned with the body, he brings it over to the stone table in the centre and lays it down flat; its wrapped up in a white blanket. I unwrap the blanket to reveal the face of my sister; the originator of the Petrova bloodline.

"Who is that?" Esther asks sounding shocked.

"She is my sister, her name is Amara two thousand years ago she was a handmaiden to a witch named 'Qetsiyah' and she fell I love with a warlock called 'Silas' together they drank an elixir that gave them immortality, I was the one who created the elixir, I tampered with the dark magic of immortality and now after two thousand years I am here to end what I created."

"We will help you, after all they are my family." She tells me.

"Very well." I answer. "First I will put my spirit inside of her and then we'll get to work."
*****
Esther's P.O.V
"Mother can we really end it all this time?" the man asks me.

"Of course, we will Finn." I say smiling.
A fire breaks out inside and Cassia now lives inside the body of her sister, she walks outside to us carrying a grimoire.

"My old body is now gone." She says in the voice of a Petrova doppelgänger.

"What do we do now?" I ask.

"Now I will continue my curse, except I need something in order to complete my task of ridding the world of these cursed demons once and for all."

"And what is that?" Finn asks.

"All in good time." Cassia replies.

"Let's have a bit of fun first."