Not this girl.

Still Adam's POV

I go home feeling triumphant and decided that I wanted to celebrate. So I call my girlfriend Becky. She is what I think the most gorgeous woman on the planet, she is a famous model and has a body that makes men swoon and women glare with envy and jealousy but that's what I enjoyed. Knowing that she is only mine made me know nobody has what I got so that drives my ego.

Adam: Meet me at club ecstasy at 10

Becky: Sorry babe I have a photoshoot tonight

Adam: That late at night?

Adam: You will cancel it or you will have to give me back the credit card

Becky: Okay

I know she is under my control because she loves money and the card I gave her allows me to control her without a doubt she would go everywhere with me and do anything for me.

It has been 5 months since the heist and now I have a new problem. I had my men follow Becky around after she told me that she was pregnant at first I was in denial and I ordered my men to follow her to make sure she has no side lover. 

Just like I had expected she meets up with a Luke every night sleeps at his house and leaves in the early hours of the morning. At first, I was curious then I was so pissed off. I mean how could she? Who did she think she was going to fool? Maybe her boy toy but certainly not me.

I had got her phone hacked and knew she was going to meet this Luke in an alleyway just behind my apartment in the city. So I thought that it would be fun to join this gathering.

When I arrived Becky was standing against the wall facing this man and having a very steamy makeout session. I fake a cough making their heads snap in my direction. "Baby l-look I can explain." Becky started making me laugh then grabbed her "boyfriend" by his shirt collar "Leave or you will die with her" I whispered in his ear and like expected he ran out the alleyway without thinking twice leaving his "beloved" girlfriend behind.

I turn to her. She is already hysterical and is crying while pleading for my forgiveness and now I have just had enough of her and her lies. Time to exterminate this pest.

I  punch her straight in the jaw, if she is going to play with my ego I will make her help me compensate for my lost ego and she will pay with her life just like everyone who has crossed me.

While beating her up this girl screams for me to stop who dares to tell me what to do so I turn to her and tell her to leave, she does not listen and it starts to get me madder but something about her draws me in and I am surprised by her next sentence caught me off guard "She does not deserve that, your mother won't be happy to see you do this". Her bringing up my mother made me so mad that I shot at her but to my surprise, she was not harmed but she dropped her bag I picked it up and realized that:

1) It was cheap

2)It had all her information along with a copy of a child's birth certificate 

well I could use a new girlfriend and she is hot but chubby but I will deal with it