Wedding Planning

Lara's POV

I woke up with my left hand handcuffed to the bedpost in the room I first woke up in when Adam kidnaped me.

I looked around and nothing had changed besides the vase that I threw at him was now mended and in a glass case.

I desperately tugged on the handcuffs but stopped when I realized that all it was doing was cutting my wrist and creating bruises.

After what felt like at least an hour Adam walked into the room.

 He looked madder than ever. He sat down on the bed near me then looked at me straight in the eye and said

"The designer and seamstress will come in soon along with the florist, the head chef, the baker, and many other people who will be involved in the wedding. So I want you to play your role as my perfect little fiance or your sister gets hurt," 

When he said that my stomach dropped and I knew he had me cornered so I just nodded my head and bottled up my rage.

Adam got up and took the ring he had "proposed" with and slid it on my finger then took out a set of keys and uncuffed me.

 "Oh, by the way, you will be planing this wedding on your own no one will help you and you have to make all the decisions, "He said with a smirk

"WHAT?! I have a company to run and meetings in LA so I won't have time," I said getting angry but Adam just laughed.

"That is not my problem and the wedding is two weeks from now on Friday," he said in a very sadistic tone.

"What no one can plan a wedding in two weeks" I stated baffled that he would give me such a difficult task.

"Well you better start working then," he said smirking then he poured himself a glass of whiskey and sat down on the couch.

"Oh, since you have already questioned my orders I will scratch the florist from one of the services that you would receive," he said taking a sip of his whiskey at this point I knew that arguing would not help.

I simply got up sighed walked to the work station grabbed the laptop and sat down next to him on the sofa and turned it on then googled flowers.

No matter how hard I tried to ask for his opinion I would just be met with silence so, in the end, I chose red roses and calla lilies. I then looked for a venue and could not find anything so I got up and went to the work station and took out a notebook and labeled it wedding and made a checklist.

Things needed

-Dress

-Suit

-Flowers 

-Venue

-Band

-Dj

-Lighting

-Food

-Cake

-Catering

-makeup artist

-Decor

At the end of witting that list, I stood up and walked to Adam to show him the list and he asked where the rest of the list was so I told him it was just part of it.

" Well if at least 50% of it is not done by tomorrow your sister will have to wear long sleeves for your wedding day," he said while putting the laptop on the coffee table. 

I was about to cuss him out when there was a knock on the door and I went to see who it was.

Upon opening the door it was a young woman with a pixie haircut and she was wearing a purple women's business suit and next to her was another woman with blond hair tied in a bun and she was wearing a purple jumpsuit and black heels like the girl next to her. They both look very similar but one having high cheekbones and the other has a very slim face.

"Um hi," I said awkwardly and Adam came behind me and put his arm around my shoulders

"Lara this the designer Kathryn and Kate your seamstress," he said

So the girl with the pixie hair is Kathryn and the girl with the long hair is Kate. They were very nice and took my measurements and apparently Adam had already chosen my dress and I would go for a fitting next week.

My day did not end there.

 I had booked a band and a Dj at the same time I was answering emails for delivery in a new store.

A week later

I was so exhausted it was hard to wake up this morning.

Update: The only thing left for me to do is to buy and arrange flowers.

This past week was so hard with me barely getting sleep. I had fainted yesterday and as soon as I woke up Adam had forced me to go for cooking classes and soon after dance lessons.

Today I was going to wear my dress now that it is done and luckily Layla will be able to see me in it.

The dress was a cute fit and flier dress and it had a corset that hugged me very well and overall I loved it

I did think it was a little tight but Kate just ignored me.

Adam's POV

I watched her as she giggled with her sister while wearing her dress.

My parents love her, My gang loves her, my employees love her and even my dog likes her. How does she just charm everyone with just her face? and yet she is insecure but honestly, tomorrow she won't be giggling or even enjoying her self.

What does Adam have planned for Lara?

Why won't Lara be happy?

Why is her dress tight?

Find out soon

Vote and comment (for 5 days of good luck)