Wedding Day (PART:1)

Lara's POV

I was sitting in front of the mirror at the hotel room I was in. I looked good for the first time in 2 weeks, I had a proper 12 hour sleep and today I did not need to worry about anything because Alexin will be taking over [Adam's younger sister]

As I was getting dressed Adam bragged into the room well now I am just exaggerating he walked into the room along with Alexin.

" Hey?" I said more like asked looking at Adam.

"What are you doing here babe, did you not hear about not seeing the bride before the wedding in her wedding dress," I say as he walks up to me and gives me a peck on the lip.[we are pretending]

"Well I need to make sure you dress is laced properly, dear," he said sweetly and soon after Alexin escorted the makeup artist and Layla out the room and it was just Adam and me in the room alone so I immediately step away from him and dropped my smile.

"So, what do you want Adam I have to finish dressing up and hopefully bang my head hard enough to develop amnesia and not marry you, "I said while walking away from him towards the vanity.

I was suddenly grabbed by my forearms and told to stand still.

Adam began to lace up the corset part of the dress but after the first three pulls it did not feel right, it was too tight almost crushing me.

"Adam that's too tight" I whimpered out as he continued lacing me up.

"Marring me won't be a pleasure I will make every day of your life hell starting from today," he whispered in my ear as he tied the last loop and tugging hard making me gasp and want to cry at how tight it was.

I looked in the mirror and my waist was so snatched it was very frightening. Adam smirked as he noticed my discomfort.

As he was walking to the door he turned around and threw something at me.

It was Patric's necklace. 

I looked up at him in shock. (Patrick is her best friend from primary school)

"Where is Patric?"I asked shaking while grasping the necklace tightly

He did not answer he just put his hands in his pockets and smirked

"WHERE IS PATRIC ADAM I AM NOT PLAYING THESE GAMES" I screamed which made me feel very light-headed.

"He was meddling in my life and trying to take you from me," he said calmly

"So I eliminated him," he said

And at that moment reality seeped in.

Today will be very difficult. Today I will marry a man that I hate, a man that will never love me, a ruthless man a murderer. I won't make it a day married to him how will I live. I need to do this for my little sister, she needs me. I want to give her a better life, she deserves it after what we have been through. I hope I can come back alive from this honeymoon "IT'S TIME LOVE" Alexin said poking her head in. Well, there is no turning back.