starting to truck

Jorgen woke up and made breakfast as Keisha is sleeping. The smell of roasted coffee beans overflow the house. It kinda smells like Starbucks in there, not going to lie! Keisha wakes up to the whiff of food and heads downstairs. "Jorgen, its Tuesday, does that mean Tim is gon teach us how to drive a semi?" Keisha asked. "Yes, but we ain't bringing our low boy trailor, that's for us and it would not be sanitary to deliver things with a trailor that two weirdos fucked on! Haha" jorgen laughed. "Ok, do you think we'll get the job?" Keisha asks nervously. "Yes, I do. You learn quickly anyway!" Jorgen replied. It was time to meet up with Tim at his trailor park. The couple get in the car and drive to the trailor park. Jorgen calls tim on the telephone. "Tim's fuckin truckin, who ate your ass today?" Tim asks. "Aight, you really should not do that when you pick up the telly. It could offend someone. Also I'm on my way to start learning some trucking. No fucking or sucking, though!" Jorgen exclaims. "Ok, I know there ain't gon be any suckin or fuckin! Hahaha! My lawd, I'm the mad TRUCKA!" Tim shouted. "Aggh! Stop yelling like a bloody maniac into the phone, I'm pulling up to the trailor park just now, hang up." Jorgen said. The couple show up to Tim's fuckin truckin and enter the building. "Tim's fuckin truckin, did you fuck your dawg today?" Tim asked. "What the Fuck man!? Do you always make these dumb 'intros' every time someone calls or walks in!? No wonder why this place is called a gosh damn trailor park!" Jorgen scolds. "Why, yes I do. It's funny to see their reactions." Tim explains. "Ya have a good point." Jorgen replied. "Aight let's start fuckin. Oh shit! I meant truckin!" Tim laughs. Jorgen sighs. "Keisha, come on, let's go." Jorgen said. Keisha was getting so coffee that was in a self serve machine. "Ok!" Keisha said in an excited tone. Tim and the couple head to the back of the trailor park. Theres a bunch of trailors and trucks. "Aight, choose your weapon! Pick a rig!" Tim said. "Jorgen, can I use the peterbilt?" Keisha asked. "Sure, I'll take the freightliner." Jorgen says. "Ooh, good choice for both of you! Yayyy, I'm so excited!" Tim shrieked. "Dude, you such a little kid." Jorgen sighed. "Aight, I'm gon teach keisha first, the you." Tim explained. Tim and keisha get in the truck. "Here, gimmie a kiss first." Tim coos. "Let me ask jorgen if I can." Keisha replied. She asked her boyfriend and he said it would be fine. Keisha leans in for a kiss from Tim. Tim kisses her with tongue. "Ok! Let's start now!" Tim said. Tim teaches keisha to drive the big rig, they go around the plaza nearby and head back to the trailor park. "Good job, you hired, gimmie another kiss, Trailor Trash!" Tim cooed. Tim then teaches jorgen but without the kissing. The couple is now working with Tim.