calming Jorgen down

The kids go off and play while the parents continue talking. "Look, Jorgen. I know its hard, but he's doing aight. He's living at home and fending for his self. I think he'll be fine." Keisha said. "Ok. I'm just concerned." Jorgen explained. "I understand. Hey, I know how to make you feel better. Tonight, low boy. " Keisha says. "You want to fuck on the low boy? Is that what you want, Trashy? I know you want it. Beg!" Jorgen commanded. "Oh my gosh. You don't know how bad I want to fuck on the low boy, daddy! Please, make me cry on it. I want the trombone inside of me!" Keisha whispered so the children dont hear. "Good girl, Trailor Trash. Good. You gon get it. Bring the trombone tonight. I'll let you cum on the trailor because you've been very good lately." Jorgen cooed. "Thank you, daddy." Keisha replied. The couple kiss and Keisha grabs at jorgens dick and rubs it. "Agg! Not now, Trailor Trash."  Jorgen said. "Ok." Keisha answered. It was lunch time, jorgen started making chicken nuggos for the family. "Kids, we're have nuggos for lunch!" Jorgen called out. "Yummy! We're having niggos!" Candie shouted. "Whoah! No. Honeychild, its NUGGOS." Keisha exclaimed. "Then what's a niggos?" Candie asked. "Its an inappropriate word. Did you hear something like that from uncle timmy?" Keisha asks. "Yes, he said a lot of weird things when we were riding with him in his big rig." Candie told her mom. "He doesn't know better. Please do not copy him. I know it looks like a big joke or it's all fun and games but he get hit in the head by a cargo door. It caused damage." Keisha explained. "I'm sorry." Candie apologized. "Its ok." Keisha says.  The food finished cooking and the family sit together. For the rest of the day, they relaxed and the parents played with their kids. It was bed time for the children. "Good night, kiddies!" Jorgen calls out. The kids say good night to their parents and they fell asleep. "Mmmm, low boy." Keisha moans. "Ya want it? Beg more!" Jorgen commanded. "Oh yes! Please, Jorgen. I wanna fuck on the damn trailor! Stick the trombone in me and fuck me really hard!"