the torture

"OH, YEAH!? WELL, ITS WHAT YOU DESERVE, PIECE OF FUCKING TRAILOR TRASH! YOU KNOW WHATS GON HAPPEN, AND DON'T YOU EVER TRY TO RUN AWAY FROM, STEP!" step deck daddy screams and hits keisha in the face. He drags her roughly off of the trailor. "Both of y'all hold her while I make her watch this!" Step said. "Aight, come here, slut. Come to Tim and Jorgen." Tim coos. "NO, IM GON DIE IF I DO! I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GON DO AND IM SCARED!" Keisha cries. The two truckers grab keisha, put her arms behind her back and restrain her. Step walks up to keisha. He bites her lip, sucking on it. Step sticks his tongue in keishas mouth. Keisha struggles to get free but the truckers hold her back, step kisses her while she cries. "Watch this, Trashy!" Step yelled and spat in keishas face. He walks over to the trailor and slowly cranks up the landing gear, it takes 18 minutes for him to fully raise it up. "NO STOP! STOP, PLEASE! DONT KILL ME! AGGGHHHH! WHY, STEP! NO! STOP CRANKING IT!" Keisha screams trying to get Step's attention. "Shut the fuck up, bitch!" Step shouts as he finished cranking. He grabs Keisha and shoves her under the landing gear. "Hold her down, boys!" Step commanded. "Aight! Its your turn now, keisha! Since you tortured me earlier, now is the time for me to return the favor! Hope you like landing gear, whore!" Tim shouted and laughed. "Get ah cranking, step deck daddy!" Jorgen exclaimed with excitement. All three men were rock hard, precum dripped onto the ground. Step started with slow rotations. "What are you!? TELL ME OR I'LL KILL YA!" Tim scolds. "IM TRAILOR TRASH. IM SORRY FOR TORTURING YOU THIS MORNING!" Keisha yells. Step then began to crank faster. Keisha cried her eyes out as she heard the creaking. "STOP, FUCK LANDING GEAR!" Keisha exclaimed. "Stop talking, faggot!" Jorgen spat. The fast cranking stopped, step moved away from the landing gear. Keisha thought it was over, she tried to move but her back scraped against the clawed foot of the trailors landing gear. She cried in agony and kept trying to get free, blood started to shed. The landing gear had red blotches on it from keishas back. "Stop moving, stop it!" Step deck daddy yelled. Tim walked up to keisha and busts a nut on her face. "Stupid bitch!" Tim said. Jorgen slaps keisha as she is stuck under the landing gear. Step deck daddy starts slowly cranking up the landing gear. keisha screams, begging for step to hurry up. That only made him madder and crank even slower. "ITS MY TRAILOR, MY PROPERTY! I CONTROL ITS LANDING GEAR HOW I WANT TO, TRAILOR TRASH FAILURE!" step growled. Step suddenly cranked faster until keisha felt nothing on her back. "We done, the landing gear is off your back. You're ok and I dont mean any bad thing I said. It's ok, Keisha." Step cooed. The two other truckers cuddled Keisha until she felt better. "What about the blood on your landing gear, step?" Keisha asked. "Its ok, I'll clean it when I get back to my trailor park." Step said as he kissed keisha. "Well I have to hammer down, bye ya'll." Step said his goodbye and left in a mack truck that he borrowed from the trailor park. "I'm sorry, tim. I flipped my shit and I should have not given you the landing gear treatment." Keisha apologized. "Its ok, keisha. Imma head out now." Tim says. Tim leaves and the couple walk to their trucks. "Hey, I have some stuff to put on your back in my freightliner, here face the truck, I'll take care of ya." Jorgen explained. Jorgen gets some cream and rubs it into keishas back. "Owww!" Keisha screamed and hit jorgens truck with her hand. "Look here, bitch. Dont hit my truck or I'll hit you!" Jorgen scolds as he grabbed keisha by the neck and looked her in the eye. "I'm sorry." Keisha said. "Its ok, I know it hurts you." Jorgen replied as he kisses Keisha. "Can you drive home, or ya wanna go with me?" Jorgen asked. "I'll drive home." Keisha answered. The couple drive home in their own truck, as they left, they both played their trombones on their rigs. They picked the kids up from the neighbor's house and once they was home, the family went straight to bed and awaited the next morning.