after the nastiness

Jorgen and keisha sit on the trailor for awhile. "Jorgen, can we go inside now, I'm ready to go?" Keisha asked. "Yes, come on." Jorgen replied. Keishas back still has blood running down, as she stands up a lot of it drips onto the low boy. "Jorgen! Look at your trailor!" Keisha exclaimed. "Dont worry, I'll wash it." Jorgen said. "But you said 'i'm not gon wash it so everytime you pass by the trailor, you'll remember what not to do!'" Keisha cried. "Oh, keisha. I didn't mean it. I was pissed. You had to be punished for cumming on my trailor. It's my low boy, you dont cum on it unless I let you. I will wash it, you dont need to see the blood on there. Come here and let me take care of your back, it's pretty bloody." Jorgen cooed. "Just get me away from the trailor, the blood is making me feel sick." Keisha said. Just as the couple was about to get off of the low boy, keisha pukes on the trailor and passes out due to the sight and loss of blood. Jorgen picks keisha up and put her over his shoulder, he walks inside and takes care of her body. Jorgen sits next to keisha until she wakes up. Once she woke up, jorgen made her dinner and let her relax. She was watching TV and getting for bed, jorgen went outside to clean the blood and puke off of the trailor. "Keisha, I'll be back, I'm gon clean the trailor!" Jorgen calls. "Ok, I'm going to bed." Keisha replied. Keisha falls asleep and jorgen does his own thing. He comes back in, and pours a glass of Hennessy. Jorgen walked upstairs, finishes his drink and goes to sleep. "Good night, Keisha." Jorgen coos. "You too." Keisha replied.