going back home

"Aight, you start work tomorrow, yall bring your trucks home. keisha, keep the peter. Jorgen, keep the freightliner. LOVE YA!" Tim shouted. "Good lawd, dawg. Stop fucking YELLING! JEEZ!" Jorgen cries. "Sorry, I'm just really happy." Tim replied. "What you are is really gay! Jk!" Jorgen laughed and hugs Tim. The couple head out in their big rigs. Jorgens regular car has been donated now that he doesn't need it. They arrive at home. "Hey, let's get trailor nasty after dinner." Jorgen said. Even though they can drive a semi truck, they have not learned to hitch a trailor, they learn that when they come back. "Ok, I'll bring the trombone." Keisha replied. "Now, we can get nasty here, because you and I havent learned to hitch it yet, so we cant take it anywhere, ok?" Jorgen asks "yes, can we do it now?" Keisha questions Jorgen. "Sure." Jorgen said. Keisha gets her trombone and go back by jorgen. "GET YOUR ASS ON THE TRAILOR. NOW!" Jorgen commanded. "Ok, jorgen." Keisha obeyed Jorgen and got on the low boy trailor. "Oh, fuck. Trailor Trash. You gon get it! Open your mouth!" Jorgen exclaims. Keisha opens her mouth as jorgen sticks his large, girthy, penis in. "Suck it! Go ahead, gag on it, Trailor Trash." Jorgen says.  Keisha starts sucking on jorgens dick, she gags as cum drops from her chin to the trailor floor. "Yess, you taste good! Fuck meee!" Keisha moans. "SHUT UP! BITCH! LICK THE CUM OFFA MY TRAILOR!" Jorgen screamed. Keisha goes to lick the cum and jorgen shoves her face to the trailor as usual. "Agghh, stop, dont do that!" Keisha cried. "Dont tell me what to do, Trailor Trashy! Fuck! Gimmie that trombone." Jorgen commanded. Keisha give Jorgen the horn and he immediately inserts the slide in keishas cunt. "Feel how deep it is, Trailor Trash, feel it." Jorgen cooed. Keisha cries as Jorgen fucks her with the trombone. Jorgen take the horn out and rams his dick inside of Keisha. "Fuuucck! I'm cumming! Auughh. Ughhh!" Keisha squirts all over the trailor. "WHAT!? DONT CUM ON MY PROPERTY UNLESS I LET YOU! I DIDN'T SAY YOU CAN CUM ON MY LOW BOY! ONLY MY CUM WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THERE! FUCK YOU!" Jorgen screams loudly. "Jorgen, I'm sorry, I am. I'll lick it up if you want me to! Jorgen I'm sorry for getting a lot of cum on your trailor." Keisha cried. "Well, well. You really fucked up. I havent had to actually punish you until now! STAY ON THE TRAILOR, I WILL BE RIGHT BACK, TRAILOR TRASH!" Jorgen scolds.