after the dry van incident

The couple woke up and went to check on the kids. They first walk into trai's room. "Hi, trai." Keisha said. "Hey mom. Are you ok? I was worried about you." Trai asked. "Yes, I am. Dont worry, me and your dad will not kill each other! Haha!" Keisha chuckles. "Yes, we do this because it's fun, now let's forget about the trailor. I'm gon have to clean it up though." Jorgen explained. The couple tells trai to get ready. They go head to their daughter's room. "Goodmorning, sunshine!" Jorgen says. "Hi dad, hi mom. Is that trailor still bloody. And do you use that one for work?" Candie asked. "Yes. Hey, you don't have to worry about it. I'll clean it up, I'm gonna call Mr. Tim to tell him that today is gon be an off day. We do not use any of the trailors we have at home because it's not sanitary. Dont worry, mom and I are just fine." Jorgen cooed. Candie starts to cry and the parents calm her down. The kids get ready and jorgen calls tim. "Tim's fuckin truckin, are you a faggot?" Tim asks. "No, but I know that you are. You've been one ever since you got hit in the head by a cargo door!" Jorgen scolds. "Oh hi Jorgen! Hahah, hit in the head by a cargo door! Who got hit? Wasn't it you?" Tim laughs. Jorgen sighs at what Tim was laughing about. " No, you coon. It was you. Look, my children caught me and Keisha getting trailor nasty. They are really grossed out by trailors at the moment, they need a day to relax. Is that okay?" Jorgen asked. "Oh sure. That's just fine. Can I visit after work? Also I swear it was you who got hit in the head by a cargo door" Tim asks. Jorgen let's tim visit and hangs up the telephone. "I'm hungry! I'm hungry! I want candy! Gimmie candy!" Trai shouts. "No, its 8 in the morning, too early for damn candy, come have cereal." Jorgen says. "Dad! I want candy! I wanna have skittles for breakfast!" Trai yell. "Listen here, you will have cereal." Jorgen scolds. "I want candy, boy!" Trai growled, pulled down his pants and ran around the house. "TRAILOR KENWORTH DRY VAN RIJEN! GET YOUR BRITCHES BACK ON YOU BUTT RIGHT NOW!" Jorgen yells. "Mommmyyy! I want bloody candy!" Trai cries. "Honeychild, I made you fruit loops." Keisha said. "Yayyy, I like fruit loops!" Trai sits at the table while still in his underwear and eats. "Keisha! Why was he acting like that?" Jorgen asked, pissed off. "I dont know, he's just a little kid. He ain't know no better. Give the child a break." Keisha replied. "Fine. Trai, put your pants back on." Jorgen said. "Ok papa! I'm sorry for being a crank ass." Trai replied. "Where did you learn the word crank ass?" Jorgen questions his son. "Big trucka Tim said it when he's was talking to this tall black guy when I was at the trailor park with you." Trai explains. "Oh, ok. He was talking to step. Trai, you're not in trouble but do not repeat anything Tim says. He has a issue with he brain. That means he has the mind of a child when it come to social situations. He is a good worker, he's just behind a little. Dont tell him I told you this. Tim probably wont remember anyway." Jorgen explained to trai. Trai continues to eat. "Jorgen, I'm gon go clean the blood off the trailor. Its starting to dry out." Keisha called out. As she was talking about the trailor, trai had barfed up his fruit loops. "Dad! I puked." Trai shouts. "Why did you puke?" Jorgen asked. "Mom was talking about the trailor! That trailor is scary, dad! Its gross!" Trai says as he cries, hugging his father. "aaww. Ok, let me clean you up. We really scared ya didn't we? I'm so sorry. Now, Candie's in the living room. Why dont you go play with her." Jorgen said as he cleans up the barf. Trailor runs to the living room and sees candie playing minecraft. "I wanna play minecraft!" Trai shouts. "Trai! Wait your turn." Jorgen scolds. The telephone rings and jorgen picks it up. "Hello?" Jorgen answered. "Hey, so work is over for today, I'm coming over." Tim explained. "Cool. Keisha is in the front yard doing some gardening." Jorgen said.