low boy pleasures

Keisha begs for low boy sex. "Ok. come on, whore. Let's go." Jorgen coos. He grabs Keisha by the neck and drags her to the trailor. "TRAILOR. NOW!" Yelled Jorgen. "Oooh fuuuukk!" Keisha moaned. "Lay on your back, put your hands against the gooseneck. Spread your legs so that they are slightly dangling offa the trailor. Now!" Jorgen scolds. "Why!? What are you doing!?" Keisha questions Jorgen nervously. "You'll see. Do not move from this position or you will get beat. Understand?" Jorgen asked. "Yes, daddy." Keisha replied. Jorgen goes into the garage and finds some rope. He comes back and threads the rope through the d rings on the gooseneck of the trailor then ties Keishas hands to the gooseneck. Jorgen then threads the rope through more d rings at the other end of the trailor and ties Keishas spread out legs to the trailor. "Oooh, oh my! I'm tied to the damn trailor, jorgen!" Keisha exclaimed. "Yeah. I know! Auughh!" Jorgen moaned as he jams his cock into his wife. He's thrusting hard, keisha is moaning and crying for more. "Cant run now, Trailor Trash. You know what this is? It's a fucking low boy.  What is this?!" Jorgen harshly asks while pointing to the trailor. "ITS A LOW BOY! AGGHHAA!" keisha shrieks. "Good girl. Yes, you like it dont you! Heres some trombone for ya!" Jorgen growls and slaps Keisha. She tries to retaliate but she couldn't. "Aww, cant get back. I guess we have put this gooseneck to good use!" Jorgen mocked. "Fuck your Gooseneck, jorgen!" Keisha cried. "Shut the fuck up, bitch. Dont talk about my low boy trailor like that!" Jorgen yells as he crams the trombone inside of   from the slide. He plays with it and pulls the trombone out. Keisha squirts all on the trailor. "We gon mix cum together." Jorgen said as he cums in the same area where keisha came. He untied his wife and slammed her face into the floor of the low boy. "TASTE MY DAMN LOW BOY! SHOW IT LOVE, SLUT! FUCKING TRAILOR TRASH! YOU LIKE IT!? TELL ME AGAIN, WHAT IS THIS!?" Jorgen screams. "ITS A LOW BOY!!!! ITS A DAMN LOW BOY TRAILOR, DADDY!!!" Keisha cries. "THATS RIGHT, WHORE! LICK THE CUM OF THE FLOOR AND GOOSENECK!" jorgen shouts "WHYYY! WHY THE GOOSENECK!??" keisha shrieked. "BECAUSE YOU GON SHOW MY TRAILOR SOME RESPECT AFTER ALL THE TIMES YOU CAME ON IT! LICK IT BITCH!" jorgen scolds. Keisha slurps up the cummies until the trailor floor and gooseneck was clean. "Great job keisha. Did you like it?" Jorgen asked. "Yes I did. I like how you tied me to the trailor. This was so hot! I love you, Jorgen." Keisha thanks her husband. They both relax on the low boy for awhile then go back in side and get ready for bed.

This is the gooseneck

This is the gooseneck. It's called that because its curved like a gooses neck. If you notice the rings on the trailor neck, that's for tying a load down so its secure on the trailor while the truck is moving. I actually want this to happen to me, this part of the story is what I really, really want.

I was re reading this, the whole time is was like "cyka blyat! Bumboclaat! That's hawt!"