big piece of trailor trash

Jorgen walks away from the low boy trailor and picks three thin tree branches. He then grabs a black marker to write on keishas back and stomach. As he comes back, keisha is sitting on the trailor, quietly. "Jorgen, please dont, I'm sorry for cumming on your trailor. I won't do it again unless you let me!" Keisha cries. "To late, Trailor Trash! You fucked up. dammit, Keisha! Dont even lick the cum off. I want it to stay there, so everytime you look at the floor of the trailor, you remember what not to do! TURN AROUND, NOW! BIG PIECE OF TRAILOR TRASH!" Jorgen screamed. Jorgen takes the trombone and puts it next to keishas face. Keisha licks it. Jorgen puts all three branches in his hand and whips keisha one time to show her how it will feel. "TAKE IT! TRAILOR TRASH!" DONT EVER CUM ON MY DAMN TRAILOR WITHOUT MY PERMISSION EVER AGAIN! STOP LICKING THE HORN!" Jorgen exclaims as he beats keisha. "OOWW! WHYYYY! JORGEN, I WONT DO IT AGAIN. AND I LIKE LICKING THE TROMBONE, AGGHH!" Keisha shrieks. That made jorgen even angrier and he slaps Keisha in the face then whips her 30 times. "YOU WANNA ACT LIKE THAT AGAIN? I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE TROMBONE!" Jorgen scolds. He beats keisha 50 times, she start bleeding. "THERE'S BLOOD ON THE FUCKING TRAILOR, ITS SPLATTERING ALL OVER! STOP, NO! ITS ON THE TRAILOR!" Keisha cried. "THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T CUM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, TRAILOR TRASH!" Jorgen whips keisha 70 times. "OH LAWWWDD! THE TRAILORS COVERED IN BLOOD! FRENCH HORN!" Keisha shouts. Jorgen drops the branches, he didn't get the chance to write bad stuff on keishas body but taking care of his girlfriend is more important. "We're done getting trailor nasty, your punishment is done. I'm sorry, I don't like having to do that but you need to know when you are allowed to cum. Come here." Jorgen cooed as he sits next to keisha on the low boy. "Eeww, I can see blood on the low boy. its gross, jorgen. It scares me!" Keisha cried in jorgens shoulder. "Ok, just like last time, dont look at the trailor. We'll be going inside soon, let's just relax for now, ok?"