the old fruehauf trailor pt. 2

It was the evening. "Time to go, keisha!" Jorgen calls out to keisha. "You want me to drive you in my peter?" Keisha asked. "Sure, why not." Jorgen cooed and kisses keisha. Both of them get in the peter and go to Tim's house. "Knock the bloody door, Trailor Trash!" Jorgen commanded. Keisha knocks on the door, it opens. "Tim's house, please stick your finger in your butthole." Tim says. "YOU ANSWER THE DOOR OF YOUR OWN HOUSE LIKE THIS TOO!?" Jorgen asks, shocked. "Hell yeah, trucka!" Tim laughs. "I wanna see the fruehauf." Keisha said. "Ok, let's go." Tim takes them to the garage, he opens the door and a big kenworth W900A is staring them in the face. "Oh lawd, this big bitch!" Tim said as he slaps the grill of the rig. "Weirdo." Jorgen sighs. They walk behind the rig just to find an ancient looking trailor that has been restored. "Heres my fruehauf trailor, this was grandma's before she retired. She gave it to me so I can use it." Tim explains. "I like it, tim." Jorgen said. "Wanna fuck in there?" Tim asks. "Yes, yes I do, please fuck me in your fruehauf!" Keisha moans. "Oh, someone's excited!" Jorgen exclaims. "Ok, we gon go to a public area, people gon see rough sex in an old ass trailor! YAHHHOOOIIEEEE!!!" Tim yells. "Fucking hell, tim! Shut up!" Jorgen scolds. "Sorry, I'm kooky." Tim replied. "Damn right, trucka!" Jorgen laughed and hugged Tim. "You funny, dawg!" Tim exclaims. Tim opens the cargo doors and gets in the kenworth. "Trailor. Now!" Yelled Jorgen. "Yes, fuck. I'm ready." Keisha growls. "Trailor Trash, its gon be worse than you think. Tim! Hammer down!" Jorgen shouts. Tim drives to a public area and stops. "Mmm, come here, bitch. Lemme start with you!" Jorgen coos. He inserts himself in to keisha. He starts railing the living shit outta keisha. "Ooh, fuuuucckk! Yesss, put it deeper! Someone is looking at us, they're looking in the trailorrrr!" Keisha yells. "Shut up, Trailor Trash!" Jorgen commanded. Tim comes up and sticks his hard dick in keishas mouth. "Gag, do it! Dont puke on my fruehauf trailor!" Tim shouted as he points to his cock. Keisha deep throats tim as jorgen fucks her. Tim pushes jorgen away and sticks his tan cock in keisha. "DONT YOU DARE CUM ON MY FRUEHAUF! THIS TRAILOR COST MORE THAN YOUR SOUL! IF YOU FUCKING CUM ON MY TRAILOR, ILL THROW YOU OUTTA IT, I AINT SCARED TO DO IT! DONT YOU CUM ON MY MOTHER FUCKING FRUEHAUF TRAILOR!" Tim screamed. He pounds Keisha over and over. "Yes, fuck, It feels so fucking good! Fuck, big trucka Tim!" Keisha moans. She squirted on the floor of the trailor. "Tim, she came on the floor." Jorgen told Tim as he was watching keisha get  drilled. "DOES CUMMING ON OTHER FOLKS TRAILORS MAKE you FEEL GOOD? HUH? TELL ME WHY YOU CUM ON TRAILORS THAT AINT YOURS! GOSH DAMMIT, TRAILOR TRASH!" Jorgen yells and smacks keisha in the face 16 times. "LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY FRUEHAUF! FUCK YOU! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING!" Tim gets outta the trailor and finds a wire to beat Keisha with. He hits her until she bleeds. Tim nuts on the floor of the trailor and shoves keishas face in the cum. He beats Keisha as jorgen pins her down. Keisha looks outta the trailor crying, bleeding and covered in cum. Tim beats her 60 more times then throws the wire out and hugs keisha. "I'm done, you're fine." Tim coos. "THERES BLOOD ON THE DAMN TRAILOR, TIM! THE TRAILOR! IM BLEEDING ON THE TRAILOR, ITS RUNNING DOWN MY BACK!" keisha cried as she watches blood drip onto the trailor. "Dont look at the trailor, I'm gon take you back to my place,  you and Jorgen are sleeping over. You ok, I'll get the blood off the trailor. Just don't look at the fucking trailor." Tim gets back in the kenworth and drives the couple back to his house.

This is what the old fruehauf trailor looks like

This is what the old fruehauf trailor looks like. I would love to get pounded in there!