the dominator

Morning has come. Jorgen and Keisha do their usual morning routine, get dressed, wake the kids, eat and go to the trailor park.  "Mommy, play the trombone!" Candie shouted. Keisha grabbed the slide in her truck and blasted six short notes and 7 long notes. Candie and trai cheer as their mom plays the bone. "Keisha, ya almost at the park?" Jorgen asks over the CB radio. "10-4. The kids was asking me to play the trombone." Keisha explained as she pulls into the trailor park. "10-4" jorgen replied. Keisha parks her rig then she and her kids meet up with Tim and Jorgen. "Hey, trailor trash. Come here, kiss me." Tim commands. "Ok." Keisha said. Tim kisses keisha while grabbing her ass. "Mmm, fuck. You so good, trailor trash." Tim whispered. Once tim finished kissing Keisha, he assigned the truckers different deliveries. "Keisha, you can deliver these bananas. Just dont put em in your cooter! Haha." Tim laughs. "I'm not gon put bananas there!" Keisha growled. Tim give jorgen his agenda and the truckers head out. Keisha drops off the bananas and jorgen drops off his stuff. It was Time to go back to the trailor park. The couple and their kids walk inside the building to see Tim. "Ok, imma get someone to watch the kids, I have something to show yall." Tim said. Tim found someone to take care of the kids and took jorgen and keisha to the back of the trailor park. The truckers walk up to see a low boy trailor. "Sooo, I'm giving you guys a new low boy for your 'fun times' I think you'll like it. It's called 'the dominator' so you can take this home and one of yall can bring the other boy back."  Tim explains to keisha and Jorgen.  "Oooh the dominator! Fuck that sounds hot!" Keisha exclaimed. "Mmmm, yeah. I'll fucking damage you on it, keisha!" Jorgen scolds and bites keishas lip as his shoves her on the low boy. "Yeah, are ya?" Keisha teased. "Dont talk like that, bitch. I will fuck you right here and now.  I dont care if the other truckers see, trailor trash!" Jorgen growls and slaps Keisha. "I'm sorry, Jorgen." Keisha cried. "Lick my gooseneck, yeah mine. This low boy is mine! I own it, I'll be bringing it home, hitched to my fucking freightliner!" Jorgen yells. "Ok, I'll lick the gooseneck!" Keisha licks the neck until jorgen tells her to stop. "Alright, Jorgen, drive your truck over and hitch it." Tim said. Jorgen gets the kids, hitches the trailor and then keisha gets in her rig and go home. The kids were riding with jorgen. "Dad? Whats on the truck. What is behind us?" Trai asks. "It not for you, it's for me and your mother. Dont touch it, it's for adults." Jorgen replied. "It looks funny." Trai laughed. "That's cause it's a gooseneck trailor." Jorgen says. "Gooseneck? I dont hear it honking and it's not pecking! How is it a goose?" Candie chimed in. "The curved part of the trailor is called gooseneck because it is curved like a gooses neck." Jorgen explained. "Oooh, will it attack me?" Candie asked. "Hhaha! No, a trailor wont honk, hiss and peck at ya." Jorgen chuckled. Jorgen and the kids show up at home, keishas rig was already there. They walk into the house. "Hey keisha." Jorgen said. "Hey, low boy, tonight." Keisha replied. "Aight." Jorgen answered. Throughout the day, the couple play with the kids until it was time for them to go to bed. "Now that they are asleep, low boy." Keisha cooed. "Come on Trailor Trashy!" Jorgen scolds.