step deck daddy goes hard

Keisha pulls up into the trailor park, jorgens freightliner cascadia was already parked, bobtailing. "Hi, keisha. Heard you had quite a funky delivery today!" Jorgen laughed. "Shhh, I dont wanna talk about it." Keisha scolds. "What's up dildo delivery lady!" Tim shouts. "What!? You know what Tim, come here!" Keisha yells. She goes up to her trailor and starts quickly cranking up the landing gear. "Huh!? Keisha!" Jorgen exclaims. "No! He needs to learn a lesson, have Pam or someone watch the children, they dont need to see torture!" Keisha cried as the landing gear raises up. Jorgen goes to find someone to take care of the kids. "Dad? What is mammy doing with the trailor!?" Candie starts to cry and the trai starts to cry too. Jorgen explained why this was happening. Meanwhile, keisha slaps tim 4 times. She pushes him against the trailor and chokes him, hand in his pants, jerking. "Dont worry, we'll still fuck with step, you are just getting punished right now. GET UNDER THE FUCKING LANDING GEAR! PIECE OF SHIT! NOW! DO IT!" keisha screamed and spat on Tim. Jorgen came back and just watched everything unfold. Once tim was under the landing gear, Keisha started cranking and it slowly lowered. "Keisha, I'm sorry! I am! Stop, please! No, owwww! Its gonna fucking kill meeee! Dont you get that, you're going to kill me!" Tim cries hysterically. Just as the landing gear nearly touched his back, tim starts to hyperventilate. "FRENCH HORN! GET IT OFF!" Tim shrieked. "Ok, you're ok, I'll raise it." Keisha said. She cranks up the landing gear real fast and held tim close to her. "Shhhh, it's ok, ain't no need to cry, dont cry. You can torture me when we do it with step. Please dont cry, timmy." Keisha cooed. "I-Im sorry, it's all my fault. I'm trailor trash. I shouldn't have said that." Tim cries as he apologizes to keisha. "I forgive you. Just forget about the landing gear, it's all gone." Keisha says as she kisses tim on his forehead. After this situation, jorgen drops the kids of at the neighbor's house. He goes back to the trailor park and meets up with step deck daddy. "Hey, step. How ya doing?" Jorgen asked as they both shook hands and hugged. "I'm doing great, I brought my fucking trailor with me!" Step replied. Jorgen looks at the trailor and gets a little hard. "Come here, trailor trash shit! Now, get on my step deck! Yeah, MY step deck trailor, bitch!" Step yells and chokes Keisha while dragging her to the trailor. "Yes, my turn to torture you now!" Tim said as he slapped his dick against the deck of the trailor. "Auugh!" He moaned. "Go on! Get your ass on the fucking step deck!" Jorgen scolds. Keisha gets on the trailor and Tim smacks Keisha in the face with his hard, erect dick. "Oww! Why ya do that!?" Keisha exclaimed. Suddenly, step deck daddy rams his huge, black, lengthy dick in to keisha. "TELL ME WHO I AM BITCH! TRAILOR TRASH! WHAT ARE WE FUCKING ON, WHORN WHORE!" step screams. "YOU'RE STEP DECK DADDY! AGGGH! WE BE FUCKING ON A STEP DECK TRAILOR! OWWW, IT HURTS! YOU SO BIIIIGGG!" Keisha shrieks. People hear the noises and check out the situation. "Guys! Look! It's a threesome at the trailor park!" A trucker named Johnnie yelled to other folks. "Whooah! Theres that big black guy too, the guy from the rival trailor park, Kaisa's transport!" Pam spat on the ground in disgust at the other park. "Ahhhh! Owww, step! Its painful!" Keisha cried. "Get off my dam trailor, now! Get off!" Step commands. "Why!? What did I do!? Are you gon do what I think you're gon do!? No, please, no! Step! No! I cant do it. It will kill me! No, not that! Whyyyy! You're going to fucking kill me, step! I cant take that from you!" Keisha bawls and tries to run away.