fucking at the trailor park

The truckers head back to the trailor park. Tim calls Step Deck Daddy. "Hello, Kaisa's  Transport. How may I help you?" The owner of the company Step works for answers the telephone. "Yes, this is Tim from Tim's fuckin truckin, I am the owner of this trailor park, is there a guy who goes by the name of 'step deck daddy' or something like that at your trailor park at the moment? He's a friend of mine and I'm wondering if he can take a break for awhile and hang out, my truckas just finished their shifts, and I'm lonely. Big trucka tim has some plans." Tim explains. "Sure, I'll let him know." The person on the other line replied. Tim tells the couple that Step is on his way. Finally, he pulls up, picks up Tim, jorgen, and keisha, and takes them to the back of the trailor park. "GET OUTTA MY RIG, BITCH!" Step growled at Keisha. Keisha gets out and step finds a step deck trailor then hitches it to his rig. "TRAILOR. NOW!" yelled Step. The couple gets on the trailor as Step drives to an area where the truckers at the trailor park are relaxing. MMM, BOYS! FEAST YOUR EYES ON MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE TRAILOR TRASH! LOOK AT THIS POOR TRASH!" Tim laughs and announces with pride. "No, I work with these truckers, they gon remember me as the bitch who gets slide raped on a trailor! Stop it!" Keisha exclaimed. "Fuck off with that bull shit! I don't care one bit. Fucking trailor trash slut!" Tim shouted. Jorgen walks by Tim and Keisha, he slaps Keisha in the face. "Daaammmn!" A crowd of truckers exclaimed. Step goes up to keisha and shoves his big, hard, black cock inside of her. "TELL ME YOU LIKE IT! DO IT, NOW! DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT CUMMING ON MY TRAILOR!" Step screams. "Oooh hot!" A spectating trucker said. "Shut up, Pam! Theres sex going on, just watch!" Tim calls out to Pam, a trucker who works for the trailor park. "Get over here, Trailor Trash. Big trucka Tim wants to rail you, get Step's dick outta you. Step, cum on her face while I fuck her. Jorgen, get the trombone ready." Tim explained. Tim grabs Keisha by the neck and inserts himself into her. "YES, FUCKING BITCH! I HATE YOU! TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU LIKE BIG TRUCKA TIM INSIDE OF YOU!" Tim scolds. "Yesss, fucckk! I like you. You feel so good!" Keisha cried. "You like who?! What's my name!?" Tim growls. "I like you, big trucka Tim!" Keisha shrieks. "That's right, Trailor Trash! Big trucka Tim!" Tim yells. Keisha starts to cum. "Don't do it, whore! Dont cum on my fucking step deck trailor! DONT CUM ON MY FUCKING TRAILOR!" Step screams as Tim is penetrating Keisha. "I cant! I'm almost finished! Auughh fuck!" Keisha came and squirted all over the step deck. Jorgen sees it and jams the trombone slide inside of Keisha, then pulls it out. He puts the horn next to keishas face.