fucking fruehauf

"Ya want it, do ya!?" Jorgen asks. "Yes! I do, fuck me in the damn trailor! Please, I'm begging!" Keisha exclaimed. "Ok, take it, Trailor Trash!" Jorgen yells. "Ooh, pound her, jorgen! Big trucka Tim gon cum on her face!" Tim cheered and wanks on keishas face. He scoops up some cum and writes "Trailor Trash" on the side of keishas face. "Theres cum everywhere! Shiiittt!" Keisha moans. "Shut up, bitch!" Jorgen commanded. "No, it feels good!" Keisha cried. "Oh!? You wanna talk back to me!" Jorgen says. "Get out of the fucking trailor! Get OUT!" tim screamed and drags keisha out of the fruehauf. "What are you doing!? Agghh!" Keisha yells. "Punishing you, brat! Dont talk back to me or Jorgen! Come here, you getting the landing gear treatment!" Tim shouted. "What!? No! Please, dont! I'm scared! Tim, I'm sorry. Jorgen, help meee!" Keisha shrieks. "No can do, take you punishment like a champ!" Jorgen grabs hold of keisha and makes her watch as tim raises the landing gear. She starts crying, everytime she heard a creak from the crank rotating, she would try to run away. "You cant run, bitch!" Tim yells. The landing gear was cranked up, tim and Jorgen force keisha to go under it. "Stop resisting!" Jorgen growls as Keisha tries to escape. He holds her legs down as Jorgen cranks the landing gear down. "Jorgen! Its gon hurt! Please dont do this!" Keisha screamed. "Stop crying!" Tim stops cranking and slaps Keisha in the face. He begins cranking again, the landing gear finally brushes against keishas back. "Aggghh! Holy shit! Its sharp! Get it off of me!" Keisha shrieks. "You like it, Trailor Trash? Do you like it!?" Jorgen asks. "No! I dont! Get the fucking landing gear off me! I'm scared its gon crush me!" Keisha cried. "Then maybe you should have listened to what I said!" Jorgen scolds. "I will! I'm sorry. The bloody landing gear is gon crush my back!" Keisha screams. "Tim, raise it." Jorgen says to Tim. Tim cranks up the landing gear and helps Keisha get off the ground. "Come here, you're ok. The landing gear is gone, your safe." Tim reassures keisha. He and jorgen sit with keisha in the fruehauf and calm her down. "Ok, let's get inside and have you relax." Jorgen coos. "Ok" Keisha answered. They all go back in Tim's house. Keisha goes to the guest room. Jorgen follows her and notices keishas back is bleeding a little. He walks up and wipes the blood off. "Oww!" Keisha cries. "I'm sorry, I dont mean to hurt ya. I think the landing gear scraped ya when you were moving under there due to you freaking out. Lemme take care of it. Jorgen tends to keisha, then let's her sleep. "Jorgen! Let's play some mother fucking video gamesss!" Tim calls in a sing-song voice. "Ok, we'll play video games. What you wanna play?" Jorgen asks. "Let's play 'Lot Lizard Simulator' its where you pretend to be a truck stop prostitute and fuck a bunch of bad trucka boys!" Tim explains. "Ooh sounds like fun!" Jorgen exclaims. The two play games until it was time for bed. Once everyone was tucked in, it was lights out.