fucking at the trailor park pt. 2

"First you cum on the low boy and now the step deck! If it ain't yours dont cum on it without permission! Dont clean it up, whore!" Jorgen yells. "Should I punish her? Step deck daddy asks.  "Yes, find four thin sticks, put all four of them in your hand and whip her. If she looks like she cant take anymore, stop, I'll let you know when." Jorgen explained to step. "Ok, I'll go get some sticks, aight." Step said. He came back with four thin sticks and whipped keisha once to let her know he's there. "SO, YOU WANNA CUM ON MY TRAILOR AGAIN! DOES IT FEEL GOOD TO DO THAT! ITS MY PROPERTY, NOT YOURS! GOSH DAMMIT! ITS MY FUCKING TRAILOR!" Step shouts. He beats Keishas ass 50 times, cuts are already forming. "Agghhh! Step deck daddy! Stop! It hurts, no!" Keisha cries. Step whips her 50 more times. Keishas back starts dripping blood, the blood drops on the floor of the trailor. "THIS IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS! NO CUMMING ON MY STUFF! GOT IT, TRAILOR TRASH!?" step asked. "YES, STEP DECK DADDY, IM SORRY FOR CUMMING ON YOUR TRAILOR!" keisha screamed. Tim walks up to keishas face while step is beating her. Tim takes the trombone and jams it right inside of Keisha. He pulls it in and out fast as keisha screams. "Aggghh, trombone! It's so fucking deep! Whyyy, big trucka Tim, stop! Owwwww!" Keisha cried. "SHUT THE FUCK UP, TRAILOR TRASH!" Tim shouted. "Yeah, quiet, whore. Get the bone outta her, Tim. I'm gon beat her more." Step growls. "FUCK! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR CUMMING ON MY FUCKING TRAILOR, BITCH! BAD, VERY BAD! I'LL MAKE YOU BLEED MORE. I'D RATHER HAVE YOUR BLOOD ON MY TRAILOR THAN YOU CUM, SO I CAN REMEMBER THE PAIN!" step screams at keisha in the face and whips her. Blood starts gushing onto the trombone and trailor. "Auggghh, stop, nowwww! Please, I cant take it no more! GET ME AWAY FROM THE TRAILOR! FRENCH HORN!" Keisha cried, blood running down her back, flowing onto the trailor, make the floor of it a deep red. "Ok, ok. Oh my, Keisha. Yeah, that's a lot of blood. Come here, lemme clean you up." Step says as he throws the four sticks he was using away from him. Keisha crawls near step and cries into his arms. "Do you really hate me? Are you actually mad that I came on your trailor?" Keisha cried. "No, no. I dont hate you and I'm not mad about the trailor, theres more blood than cum on it anyway. I can always wash it." Step cooed trying to calm Keisha down. Tim and jorgen sit next to step and keisha. "Keisha, we'll definitely have to take a break from getting trailor nasty. Your back is pretty fucked up. I'll still keep the low boy because I know you like it, but its gon be awhile before we full out use it." Jorgen said. "I just wanna go home." Keisha cried. "Ok, do you feel well enough to drive your Peter or should I take you home in my freightliner and the peter can stay here for tonight?" Jorgen asks. "Please take me home, I'm sorry for being a brat, Jorgen." Keisha said. "You ok, now let's have step take us to the front of Tim's trailor park and you can get in my rig." Jorgen explained. "Tim! Step! Let's go." Jorgen calls out. Step drives the couple to the front of the trailor park. Jorgen and Keisha sit on the Step deck trailor. "Oh my gosh! The blood, it's all over the damn trailor!" Keisha exclaimed. "Dont look at the trailor, look at me, not the trailor!" Jorgen coos. They make it to the front. Step had to go back to work and Tim wanted to go home, so did the couple. Jorgen parked keishas peterbilt in the trailor park, he walks back, helps Keisha into his freightliner and went home.