first full day with the kids

Its Tuesday, keisha calls Tim to ask questions about how the new family setting and the job will line up. "Hello, its Keisha. How would I manage the kids if me and Jorgen are trucking." Keisha asks. "You can bring the kids with, they can ride with you. I'm pretty sure they're well behaved. Haha, of they are! They the son and daughter of truckas! Hoo boy!" Tim laughs loudly. "Tim, please dont yell, ok?" Keisha says. "Ok." Tim replied. They hang up and keisha goes to look for her husband and kids. "Jorgen, trai, aika! Come here!" Keisha called. All three people come running the keisha. "Oh, what are we doing, keisha?" Jorgen asked. "Well, we all gon be trucking. The kids will be riding with us in the trucks. One day they'll go with Jorgen and another with me. Tim said it was fine as long as they dont act a fool. Now lets go." Keisha said. "Can we go with you, mammy?" Trai asks. "Yes, you and your sister can ride with me." Keisha said. They all walk out to their trucks at drive to the trailor park. "Play the trombone!" The kids exclaim. Keisha plays the trombone on her peterbilt 379. "Yayyy! Trombone!" Both of them laugh, keisha smiles at the sight of her new children getting along and being happy. She pulls up at the park with jorgen behind her. "Aight. This is where I work. I work at a trailor park." Keisha explained. "What, we're going to the park." Trai asked. "Oh I see your confusion. You thought I was telling you to go to the park cause I said trailor park and your name is Trailor. No, a trailor park is either place where people live in trailors year round or a place to pick up a trailor for your truck." Keisha explained. "Oh I see." Trai replied. They get out and meet up with jorgen then walk into the building in front of them. "Tim's fuckin truckin, did you fuck a little person?" Tim asks. "Tim! Theres children here! Yuckii." Keisha scolds. "Oopsies! Hello, little ones. You can call me big trucka Tim or uncle timmy." Tim says. "Hi, big trucka Tim!" Candie exclaimed. "Hey. What's both of y'all name?" Tim asked. The children introduced themselves and Tim give the directions on what the agenda is for the day. The couple and the kids get in the trucks and head to a trailor dock. Jorgen goes by himself to another dock and keisha went to a different one. Once they were finished, they made their way back to the trailor park. "Mammy! I'm hungry." Candie cried. "Ok, we can go pick up some McDonald's." Keisha replied. Keisha pulls up to a McDonald's and parks. She and the kids walk in and order. They finish ordering and go back to the trailor park. Jorgen was already back at the park, keisha and the children walk in. "Tim's fuckin truckin, did you do meth today?" Tim asks. "No! Bloody hell, tim! theres kids around, dont say stuff like that." Keisha growls. It was Time to go back home. The kids go home with Jorgen and eat their McDonalds on the way.