even more dry van

"JUST KILL ME! FUCKING DO IT!" Keisha shouted and tried to run outta the trailor until Jorgen stopped. "STOP, KEISHA! NO!" Jorgen commanded. Keisha gets out of jorgens hold and exists the trailor. She starts rapidly cranking up the landing gear. "DO IT JORGEN. CRUSH ME WITH THE FUCKING LANDING GEAR, I RAISED IT UP!" keisha yells while shaking the crank at jorgen. She started to get under the landing gear but Jorgen caught her. He takes he back into the trailor and closes the cargo doors. "KEISHA, CALM DOWN. WE'RE GON STOP! PLEASE SNAP OUTTA IT!" Jorgen slaps Keisha to get her attention. Keisha stopped freaking out and cried while holding on to jorgen. "hey, you kinda lost your mind a lil. Are you ok? I love you and I want to know if you're ok." Jorgen coos. "I'm sorry. I dont know what got into me, I guess its already because I've been through a lot today. Are you mad?" Keisha asked. "No, I'm not. And tomorrow you can give me the landing gear treatment. Now, I'm kinda iffy with you and the landing gear since you were trying to get me to kill you with it and you rapidly cranking it up just so you can die. Can I trust you with the landing gear?" Jorgen asks. "Yes, daddy. I wont beg you to kill me with the landing gear." Keisha replied. "Good girl, we gon sleep in the trailor, I'm too tired to go back inside." Jorgen explained. "Ooh, sexy!" Keisha said. Keisha and her husband make out in the trailor until they go to sleep. The next morning, they wake up. "Get up whore! Get the fuck under the landing gear!" Keisha yelled as she woke up Jorgen. "Oh my gosh! Wait a minute. Can I ask you something? I know I asked this yesterday but I need to make sure. Can I trust you with the landing gear?" Jorgen asks. "Yes daddy." Keisha replied as she drags Jorgen outta the trailor. "Go under!" Keisha exclaimed as she cranks the landing gear up. Jorgen gets under and lays patiently for keisha. "Aww, look at my lil whore! Do you wanna get killed?" Keisha asked. "Whatta!? Killed!?" Jorgen said, shocked. "Yup! Die!" Keisha yelled. Keisha cranks the landing gear down slowly. "WHAT DID I DO WRONG!? HOLY FUCK! DONT KILL ME WITH THE FUCKING LANDING GEAR! NO, STOP IT! DONT KILL MEEE!" Jorgen cries. "QUIET! TAKE THE LANDING GEAR, BITCH!" Keisha cranks faster until it has a thin space between jorgens back and the clawed foot of the landing gear. Keisha stops and backs away.  "WHAT IS GOING ON!? OWWWW, IS THE LANDING GEAR CLAWED!? ITS SCRAPING MY BACK, OWWWW!" Jorgen shrieked. He tries to get out from under the landing gear but all he does is scrape his back. Jorgen keeps struggling and blood is oozing out of his back. The clawed foot turns a deep crimson red, kinda rusty looking but its actually blood not rust. "Awww, look at him. Does it hurt?" Keisha asks. "Yes, it does! GET IT OFF OF MY FUCKING BACK! NOW, GET THE CLAWED FOOT LANDING GEAR OFF MY DAM BACK, BITCH!" jorgen screams trying to break free, only making his back worse. Keisha walks up to the trailor and cranks its landing gear up slowly then fast and slow again. As the landing gear was raised, it dripped blood onto the ground. Keisha doesn't wash it off and keeps it there. "Jorgen, are ya good. I'll take care of you. Come here, I love you. I wouldn't actually kill ya." Keisha coos. Jorgen and keisha head inside and take care of each other. "I'm glad you didn't try to get me to kill you with the landing gear, I was worried." Jorgen said. "Shhh, ain't no need to worry, come here." Keisha replied. Keisha and her husband relax until tomorrow.