on the low boy

Jorgen is up cooking brunch, keisha is waking the kids up. "Hello, Honeychild. Good morning." Keisha said as she hugs trai. Keisha wakes candie up and they all head downstairs. "I made pancakes, sausage and eggs for yall!" Jorgen exclaims with pride. "Thanks, jorgen. Low boy. " Keisha says and winks at jorgen. "What!? Kids, serve yourselves, mammy and I hafta talk in the other room, ok." Jorgen said. "Ok." The kids replied. "What!? The low boy? You want it on the low boy?" Jorgen asks. "Yes, tonight. We haven't used it in a while." Keisha explained. "Ok, I was planning on using the dry van but ok. I'm not mad, I was just confused why you said low boy like that. Yes, we can do it on the trailor. Come here. kiss me, trailor trash." Jorgen cooed and bit Keishas lip. The couple kissed and went back to the table to eat breakfast. The family finished and the parents let their kids go off and play games. "Imma call Tim and tell him that we need more time together. We havent been really intimate since we've been having threesome on the trailor. I just want trailor sex between me and you." Jorgen explained. Jorgen picks up the telephone and calls Tim. "Tim's fuckin truckin, do you like fisting?" Tim asked. "No! Fucking gross! Look, me and keisha need more intimate time together, can I take off today?" Jorgen asks. "Yes, sure. Can I fuck in the trailor with yall?" Tim asked Jorgen. "No, that's what I mean. Me and keisha just want to fuck on the low boy together. We might do landing gear treatment with the dry van too." Jorgen explains. "Ok, have fun with trailor Trashy." Tim replied. Jorgen walks to the living room and talks to the kids. "What are ya doing trai?" Jorgen questions. "Look, I drew something I saw at the trailor park. It's big trucka Tim picking his nose!" Trai laughs. "Haha, that's actually kinda funny. He wont remember this but when Tim and I were lil kids, we used to have a 'booger wall.' We collected eachother's boogies and who ever had the most snot on the wall, wins. We dont do it anymore. Well, I'm pretty sure Tim still does, he's thinks like a child still." Jorgen says and laughing at the memory of his childhood. "Wow! I wanna booger wall!" Trailor shouted. "Trai, no shouting. You're not having a booger wall!" Jorgen scolds. "Fine!" Trai growled. Candie was sitting by the window and playing with her dolls. "Dad? How come mom hurt uncle timmy?" Candie asked. "Oh, well, your mom got mad and she did not treat him right." Jorgen said. "What was she putting him under? Why was the trailor like that? Is he ok, dad?" Candie starts to weep. "He is just fine. What you saw is called 'landing gear' it holds the trailor up when you crank it to the ground. It can crush you, so it's quite dangerous." Jorgen explained. The day went on, and night arrived. The couple tucks their children into bed and then go outside to the low boy. "Ya want to give me the landing gear treatment after we fuck on the low boy?" Jorgen asks. "Yeah sure." Keisha answered as she grabs jorgens cock. "Tie me to the trailor, jorgen." Keisha says as she sucks on jorgens hard dick. "Beg, trailor trash! Beg for the trailor!" Jorgen commands. "Please, daddy! I'm so wet! I really want to be tied to the low boy and treated like lifeless cargo! I'm trailor trash! I deserve everything that you are going to do to me!" Keisha begged. "Alright. Crawl to the fucking trailor and kneel next to it. Wait for me while I get some rope." Jorgen growls and slaps Keisha. Jorgen drags keisha near the trailor, she kneels on all fours with her head touching the gooseneck. Jorgen came back with some rope and he set it down on the deck of the trailor.