returning home

After they ate popeyes, the truckers and the kids go home. "Shit! Fuck, get out the way. Dammit!" Tim shouted. "Tim, calm down." Jorgen said. "Sorry." Tim replied. "Dad, I'm bored!" Candie exclaimed. "We are almost home." Jorgen tells his kid. A few mile past, they finally arrive at home. "Well, imma head out. I need to relax after what happened. Bye children, bye Jorgen. Tell your bitch that I think she should suck my dick sometime." Tim said. "Ok, I will." Jorgen says.  Tim leaves, playing the trombones on his kenworth. Jorgen and the kids cheer as the horns sounded. "Aight kids, how bout you go inside and play video games or something. I need to talk to your mammy." Jorgen said. The children go inside and do their own thing. Jorgen finds keisha and talks to her. "So, we were on the way to popeyes and suddenly a lot lizard got a hold of Tim over the CB and I had the kids cover their ears so they dont hear any graphic details. Tim started arguing with the truck stop whore since he didn't want to mess with her and once she left, tim got so stressed and his brain couldn't process what was going on. He ended up having an episode and I had to take over the wheel, drive into a parking lot and help tim. After he was slightly better, we got him checked out. I mentioned that the cargo door accident caused a lil damage and tim just couldn't remember. Then we got popeyes. The kids were scared, keisha. Tim is starting to get worse." Jorgen explained. "Jorgen. Describe how this fully happened and the effects." Keisha said. "Ok, when we were young we met in the kindergarten. One day, I went to Tim's house and he asked who I was and why I'm there. His parents invited me in and said that there was a festival and Tim's dad was hauling a horse trailor. As I said before, he was curious, he opened the cargo door and it knocked him out. He ended up with some damage to his brain. He was normal before all of this. The effects of this cargo door accident is that he thinks like a child, he dont remember right from wrong, he has seizures, and cant help saying things at inappropriate times. This was all caused by a stupid fucking horse trailor! Gosh dammit! This is why I dont haul fucking HORSES! DAMN HORSE TRAILOR FUCKED UP MY FRIEND!" Jorgen screams and punches the wall. The kids heard the sounds and ran into the room. "Dad!? Why are you crying?" Trai asks. "Uncle timmy needs our help, he has issues. I dont like seeing my friend suffer." Jorgen explained. "Oh. Also what's a horse trailor?" Trai asked. "Its a trailor where you haul horses or other barn animals in. It's also a trailor that fucked my friends head!" Jorgen yells and smacks the table next to him. "Oh, kiddies. Why dont you go run along and play. I need to talk to your father." Keisha said. "Ok mammy!" The kids reply.