home sweet home

The family is in the driveway. "Mom? What are those?" Trai asks while pointing to the trailors. "They're not for you. Those are for mom and dad. Don't touch them." Keisha explained. They all walk inside, the kids unpacked their stuff in 2 different rooms in which they'll be sleeping in. "We're finished!" The kids said in unison. They sit on the couch with their parents. "Dad? What are those things outside in the front yard?" Candie asked. "Ok, those are trailors, they are only for me and your mother to use, they are adults only." Jorgen said. He realized that his son's name was spelled with the first 4 letters of the word "trailor". "Hey, keisha, I need to have a talk." Jorgen said. "Ok." Keisha replied. Jorgen explained the situation, keisha let jorgen legally change his son's name to "trailor" but will always be called "trai" in public. Jorgen came home from the court to slight change trai's name. "Trai! Let's talk for a moment, buddy." Jorgen said.
Trai walks over to his father. "So, your name has be changed to 'trailor' because me and mom like trailors and we like you even more. You'll mostly be called 'trai' for short and in public. but if you are acting a fool, I will call your full name "Trailor Kenworth Dry Van Rijen" aight?" Jorgen explained. "Cool!" Trai exclaimed. "Candir, your  full name is "Candie Stoughton Dry Van Rijen" ok?" Jorgen asks. "Aight!" Candie replied. "Mommy, I have to go potty!" Trai cries. Keisha shows trai where the bathroom is at. "Can you potty by yourself?" Keisha asked. "Yes, I'm a big boi!" Trai says loud and proud. He finishes his business and walks out. As he is trying to find his way around the house, he finds keishas trombone. "Ooh a sword!" Trai yells. He runs around swinging the horn's slide around and bolts into the kitchen. "Mommy look! A sword!" Trai tells Keisha. "Trailor! Put that down! Its dirty. Also we use the word 'sabre' in this house not 'sword' me and your father met in marching band. One of my friends spun something that looked like a sword but its proper name was sabre. Our house is going to follow the rituals of marching band. Now put the shiny metal thing back where found it, then we'll have dinner.