Tim visits the family

Tim showed up and knocked on the door. Jorgen was on the potty and trai answers the door. "Hey sport! It's big trucka tim, remember me from the trailor park?" Tim asked. "Hi uncle timmy!" Trai says. "Wheres your father, trai?" Tim asks trai. "He's taking a shit!" Trai shouts. Jorgen heard that all the way from the bathroom. "Trai! Inappropriate, where did ya hear that word!?" Jorgen scolds. "I heard Tim say it when talking to that tall man." Trai explains. "Oh, remember, dont repeat what he says." Jorgen said. Tim knocks on the bathroom door. "Hold on, I'm busy." Jorgen says. "Hey trucka, its tim! Having fun?" Tim laughs. "Hi, I'm washing my hands." Jorgen replied. He walks out the bathroom, tim and Jorgen hug. "So, wheres your daughter?" Tim questions. "Candie! Come here, uncle timmy wants to see ya!" Jorgen calls to his kid. Candie runs over and hugs tim. "Hi, big trucka Tim!" Candie says. "Hello, child." Tim replied. The two truckers and the kids walk outside, keisha was still tending to the trailor. "Whore, come here. Kiss big trucka Tim! Get over here, trailor trash!" Tim shouted. "Tim! No! Theres kids around. Dont say that." Jorgen scolds. Keisha walks over, tim grabs her by the neck and makes out with her. "Why is he kissing mom? Do we have two dads?" Trai asks. "No, trai. Its something we do, its adults only. I'm gon make them stop." Jorgen explained. Jorgens stops Keisha and Tim from kanoodling, keisha goes back in the trailor. "Ok, I'll stop." Tim says. Tim walks over to the kids and talks to them. "Ya know, I known your father since we were wee lil kids like you. Honestly, I dont remember how we met, or what we did. I think its because it's been so long. He tells me a story about this dumbass four year old kid who got hit in the head by a cargo door. Huh, weird." Tim tells the children. "Dad said you dont remember because you have a delay and you was the one who got in that accident." Candie said. "I don't recall the cargo door thing but I do have a delay, I think I was born that way." Tim replied. Jorgen walks by and hears the kids talking about Tim's issues. "Dont ask questions like that, it's not good manners." Jorgen said.
"Naw, trucka, them kids is fine! They just curious lil things. I dont mind. It's kinda funny when they talk about the cargo door." Tim explained. "Aight then." Jorgen replied. Keisha gets out of the trailor, since keisha was washing the blood off the trailor, she came out with blood stained clothes and hands. "Honey, I'm gon go wash up and change. The trailor is clean." Keisha called out. She walks past and the kids catch a glimpse of the blood. "Noo! Dad! The trailor! Theres blood on mommy! What is wrong with that trailor!" Trailor cries. Tim hears the children crying and he comforts them. "Hey, you ok. There, there. Big trucka Tim is here, there is nothing wrong with that trailor. It's all clean. Hear I'll tell you the cargo door story again." Tim coos. Tim tells the kids the story and they all start laughing. "Oh, you guys. It's not nice to laugh at someone's disability." Jorgen said as he walks by Tim. "Guys, wanna go for a ride in my kenworth!?" Tim asks. "Yes!!!" Both of the kids cheered. "I'm going with, I have to babysit you more than I have to with the actual children, timmy." Jorgen chuckled. "I cant help it, let's go." Tim replied. The kids and Jorgen get in the kenworth, there is no trailor hitched to it. "Aight we gon hammer down!" Tim says as he plays the trombones. "Woooo! Yeaaahh!" Tim screamed. "Tim! No screaming." Jorgen said. "Sorry, I forgot." Tim said. He starts driving and stops at a red light. "Fuck! This is that damn long ass wait. This light font change for shit! Bastard!" Tim shouts and sticks his middle finger up. The kids start laughing, they copy tim. "No, not appropriate!, he cant help it." Jorgen said. "Aww ball sack!" Tim yells. "Dad what's a ball sack?" Candie asked. "Its something men have, dont say that though." Tim answers. "How come he can't stop cursing?" Trai asked. "Oh, yeah. I forgot to tell ya. Its because of my delay, shits outta whack. My brain gets mixed up." Tim explained. "Oh. Ok." Trai replied. The light turns green, they start going again. "We gon go to get some poopies* chicken." Tim says. "Hahaha poopie, poopies! Big ol poopies!" Candie and trai laughed. "Its POPEYE'S not POOPIES." Jorgen growled. "I swear it was poopies." Tim said. "Fine, its poppies, can we stop talking about fecal matter?" Jorgen asks. "What's a fecal matter?" Candie asked. "Its dung, caca, shit, crap, poop, poo, doo doo, logs, fudge dragons, chocolate hotdogs, diarrhea, S.H.I.T!" Tim laughs really hard. Jorgen started laughing his head off too and the whole truck was filled with laughter. All a sudden, tim gets contacted through his CB radio. "Hold on, I got to answer this. Tim's fuckin truckin, did you rape a cat?" Tim asks. "Ohh, you want you dick sucked for 10 bucks, anal for 20, vaginal for 30?" A lot lizard** asked. "Cover your ears, kids. You dont need to hear this." Tim says. "Ok." The kids answered.

*poopies is what I used to call popeyes chicken when I was younger
**lot lizard: a prostitute who dwells at truck stops and trailor parks in which you pick up a semi trailor