the hayride part 2

"Get out the freightliner, bitch!" Jorgen commanded. Keisha gets out of the rig and walks with Jorgen. "Face the damn trailor! Dont look at what I'm doing!" Jorgen yells as he opens the cargo door which also has steps on it since it is a "passenger trailor." Jorgen grabs Keisha and has her rush up the steps up the trailor. He shoves her down onto the trailor floor. "Piece of fucking trash! That's what you are. Did you find out what we are fucking on now!?" Jorgen screams and roughly enters his slave's throbbing cunt. "IS THIS A FUCKING HAYRIDE TRAILOR!? FUCCKKK! THATS SO HOT!! POUND ME! POUND ME!" Keisha shrieks. "YOU DAM RIGHT, A FUCKING HAYRIDE TRAILOR! PERFECT FOR  TRAILOR TRASH HOES LIKE YOU! AIUHGGHH!" Jorgen grunts while he pulls out and cums on the deck. Keisha moans as she touches herself, watching jorgen cum on the trailor floor. "DID I SAY YOU CAN TOUCH YOURSELF! HUH!? TRAILOR TRASH, ANSWER ME! ITS MY HAYRIDE TRAILOR! YOU DON'T CUM ON IT! YOU JUST DONT!" Jorgen screamed and slaps Keisha multiple times until she cries. People pass by, seeing keisha looking out of the trailor, crying and begging for mercy. Jorgen spits on keishas back and smacks it with his dick. "OWWWWWW! OWWW! STOP HURTING ME, JORGEN! AHHHHH! ITS PAINFUL, IT REALLY IS! THEY'RE LOOKING IN THE TRAILOR! THE FUCKING HAYRIDE TRAILOR!" Keisha shrieks at the top of her lungs. "WHAT DID I SAY BITCH!? ITS MY HAYRIDE TRAILOR, I CAN DO WHAT I WANT WITH YOU IN IT! DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! GOT IT!? GOT IT!? FUCK YOU! I HATE YOU! I FUCKING HATE YOU!  MALCOLM! COME HERE!" Jorgen cried out. "Yes, is everything alright?" Malcolm asked. "Yes, do  you know how to drive a big rig?" Jorgen questions. "Yes." Malcolm answered. "Ok, I want you to haul us around while I brutally fuck Keisha." Jorgen said. "Aight" the farmer replied. Malcolm starts the truck and starts driving down the street with the couple in the trailor.  People are driving by looking at the crazy situation. Jorgen slams into keisha. "OH DADDY! YOURE SO FUCKING HUGE! ITS SO DEEP!" Keisha shouts. "WHAT ARE WE FUCKING ON! WHAT ARE WE FUCKING ON, BITCH! ANSWER RIGHT FUCKING NOW, WHORN WHORE! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!" Jorgen scolds and points to the trailor. "WE FUCKING ON A HAYRIDE TRAILOR! MAKE ME LICK CUM OFF THE DECK! THE DECK! LICKING IT OFF OF THE FUCKING DECK, DADDY! ITS A BLOODY HAYRIDE TRAILOR, FUUUUCCKK. ITS A TRAILOR! IM SO FUCKED UP!" Keisha cried and cried while getting pounded by Jorgen. "YOU ARE A PUBLIC DISGRACE! PIG! TRAILOR TRASH PIG!" cums on the trailor floor once again and forces Keisha to lick it. "LICK  THE DAMN HAYRIDE TRAILOR!" Jorgen commands. Keisha licks up the cum and jorgen signals to malcolm so they can go back to the farm. They showed back up. The couple get outta the trailor, thank malcolm and go home.

 The couple get outta the trailor, thank malcolm and go home

This is a hayride trailor from a local farm in my hood. My lawd, I want to get painfully fucked in it!

Heres a hay ride trailor that I actually fucked myself on in October 2019