tim visits the family part 2

"Who the hell do you think you are, bitch! I have kids and my best friend in my rig! Fuck you. I best you musty, fusty, and dusty! STD infested whore! Get outta here." Tim shouted. "Naw, you can pay me, kids dont have to see, we'll do it in your trailor." The lot lizard says. "No! I'm fucking bobtailing* anyway! Fuck off! I dont want shitty sex from you, I have someone else for that! Dont ever hit me up again." Tim yells. "Ok, sweetie. I could give you a blow job for some cigarettes?" The whore said. "I dont fucking smoke! That's gross. Go away. You are actual trailor trash!" Tim screamed and changed the channel on his CB. "Aight, yall can unplug your ears." Jorgen said. Jorgen turns his head and sees tim starting to shake. "Oh, fuck! Tim, no! This is bad. Tim! Can ya answer me! What's wrong!?" Jorgen yells. Jorgen grabs hold of the steering wheel and drives the truck to an empty parking lot. He stops Tim's kenworth and opens the door. Tim is still shaking, his eyes are rolling back. "Daddy! What's wrong with uncle timmy." Trai asked. "Its ok, this happens to him if he gets really stressed or triggered. The situation with the person who contacted him has stressed him out. He heats up and start having a reaction. It happened ever since his accident. Its temporary. We have to just be there for him. He is conscious, but he really notice." Jorgen said. "I'm scared." Candie starts crying. She goes to hug tim. As she hugs him, tim grabs her hand and squeezes it. "That means he knows you're there." Jorgen said. Tim's eyes start to go back in their normal position, Tim slowly stops shaking. "You ok? I'm gon get you checked out." Jorgen says. "Oh, ok." Tim replied and ends up barfing on the side of his kenworth. He slowly raises his arm and points to the truck. "Dont worry, I'll clean it up." Jorgen cooed. He helps tim get in his rig. Jorgens cleans up and drives to the hospital. The doctors have told them it was because of the cargo door accident. "I dont remember no cargo doors." Tim said. They let tim relax for a while and then go. "Kids. I'm sorry you had to see that. This is because of my issues. This have been happening my whole life. I'm used to it and I'm all fine now, let's get some poopies! Yayyy!!" Tim yells as they walk out of the hospital. "Jeez! Dont yell in here, the doctors might think theres an emergency, coon! Ya want another seizure? Haha!" Jorgen chuckles. "Hahaa! No, but I want poopies!" Tim giggled. "Yay, your back to normal!" The kids cheered and hug tim. "I'm always normal, it's just a challenge. I love you two lil truckas!" Tim replied. Tim was stable enough to drive his rig. "Who the fuck threw up on my poor Kenny! My precious rig, noo!"** Tim shouted as he sees the stain by the wheel. "That was you, tim." Jorgen said. "Really?." Tim asked. "You dont remember, right?" Jorgen asks. "Yup!" Tim said with confidence. They head out to popeye's.

*bobtailing: a big rig or pick em up truck with no trailor hitched
**BOMBOCLAAT