the old fruehauf trailor

It was the day after the couple, tim and Step got trailor nasty. Jorgen and Keisha get up and head out. Keishas truck was still at the trailor park so she had to ride with Jorgen in his freightliner. They show up to the trailor park, get outta the truck and walk inside the building. "Tim's fuckin truckin, may I fuck your dad?" Tim asks. "Really, dawg!" Hell no! Do we have any deliveries to make?" Jorgen asked. Tim tells the details on what to pick up and drop off at a trailor dock. The couple head back out, keisha is back in her peterbilt. They make their deliveries and tim tells them to come back to the trailor park when they're done. Tim, once again plays really loud porn so the other truckers can hear it over the CB radio. "Tim! Turn the porn off, I can hear it!" Jorgen exclaims. "10-4!!" Tim says in a fruity voice. Jorgen finishes his work and heads back to the trailor park and waits for keisha, he talks to Tim. Soon keisha walks in. "Ok, all of yall can go home, good job today, my truckas!" Tim laughs. "Bye, Tim!" Pam replied. "Keisha, jorgen! Come here, I have to tell you something cool." Tim calls out. The couple stand by Tim. "So I have this old 1940s fruehauf trailor that my grandmother used to lug around, it looks very nice. Its hitched to my kenworth, I was thinking that you both can come to my house and take a peek at it, maybe we can get trailor nasty too." Tim explains. "All right, ill be this evening, also how many bloody semi trucks do ya have?" Jorgen asked. "Only two. One for here, and one for everyday use, I take the choo choo home." Tim replied. They all made their plans and head home until the evening. Keisha finally got to drive her peterbilt home.