Tim wants treatment too

Next morning, birds are chirping, the sun is rising. Tim wakes up to make breakfast. "Ooh, I'm gon see if Keisha can dominate me later, I want it to happen to me, not just jorgen!" Tim groans. The couple wake up to the smell of bacon. "Thanks for breakfast, Tim." Keisha said. Tim accepted the gratitude and began to eat. "Dawg, something wrong?" Jorgen asked tim. "No, cranky!" Tim shouted. "You seem like the cranky one, not me." Jorgen replied. "Oh, really. Why cant I get the landing gear treatment too!" Tim whines like a child who didn't get any candy at the store. "Jeez! You acting like a little girl! Just ask keisha, she willing to do it. You coulda asked yesterday after me, dumbass coon!" Jorgen scolds. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know, keisha will ya do it to me?" Tim asks. "Yes, I will." "Yayyy!" Tim cheered. "You're a fucking super trucker*!" Jorgen laughed. "And I'm proud of it!" Tim hugs jorgen and laughs. "Aight! We done with breakfast! Crawl to me, tim!" Keisha commanded. "Yes master." Tim replied. "Let's go to the fruehauf, super trucker!" Keisha growls. Keisha walks as tim crawls behind. They make it to the trailor, Keisha immediately cranks up the landing gear. "Get under, bitch!" Keisha yells. Tim lays on his stomach under the landing gear. "You really want this, super trucker?!" Keisha asked. "Oh my gosh, yes! I'm so hard right now!!" Tim exclaims. Keisha slowly cranks the landing gear down, tim starts shaking. He's scared, sweating, waiting for the landing gear to crush him. "Keisha! Its gon hurt! Fuck, just drop the landing gear! Now, agggh!" Tim cries, shaking with fear. "Hahahah! I cant hear you over the creaking of the crank! Hahaha, suffer!" Keisha laughs like a spoiled child. Tim suddenly feels a light brush of cold metal on his back. "Its on my back, THE BLOODY LANDING GEAR IS GON CRUSH MY BACK!!!" Tim screamed. "Shut the fuck up, super trucker!" Keisha scolds. She leaves tim under the landing gear for awhile and watches him cry, terrified. " I cant take it no more! Agggh, crank it back up, Keisha. Its going to fucking kill meee!" Tim shrieked. Keisha walks over and raises the landing gear. It took her ten minutes due to her cranking with very slow, drawn out rotations. She laughs as Tim winces in pain and fear when he hears the crank turning. The landing gear was officially raised, tim gets up from the area he was laying on and a big puddle of cum is on the ground. "Wow! That really did turn you on!" Keisha exclaimed. "Fuuuukk, that was so hawt!" Tim yells. They both walk back inside the house and finish the day out.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED: once again, you can try this but make sure it's safe, sane and consensual (SSC)

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED: once again, you can try this but make sure it's safe, sane and consensual (SSC). As I said before, I think the landing gear treatment should be considered edge play due to the major risks. The landing gear can cause mutilation or death if it is cranked to much when someone is under there. Have fun with the torture! Hahahahaaha!

*super trucker: a trucker who makes the trucking industry look like shit. Being a super trucker is a derogatory term for a flamboyant trucker who tends to over customize their rig, drive like shit and is an overall dumbass. Most super truckers are usually seen working for swift-knight transportation.